rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Coventry Rugby
Warwickshire Bear (IP Logged)
18 March, 2018 08:07
Just thought I’d put a post up to say well done to crfc promoted back to the championship with five games to go. A grand old club on the rise.

Pre season fixture against wasps?

Re: Coventry Rugby
coddy (IP Logged)
18 March, 2018 08:48
They've had a great season, congratulations to them and good luck for next season in the Championship.

Buzzboy (IP Logged)
18 March, 2018 09:23
Well done Cov. I remember them coming to Sudbury many years ago and it was a very intense game!

RossM (IP Logged)
18 March, 2018 10:05
Congratulations Cov. I think a regular pre-season 'friendly' would be a great idea.

18 March, 2018 10:18
That's fantastic news. Great promise for both clubs, as I'm sure they work together with loan players etc. Well done CRFC

jonnydeane (IP Logged)
18 March, 2018 10:44
Think we could see a fair few of our academy there next season on loan too now

welsh wasp (IP Logged)
18 March, 2018 10:58
Coventry were the team to beat in the 1970s. I used to watch them at Counden Road with Peter Rissbourough and David Duckham.

Does anyone know the origin of the fans' shout "Set them alight Cov"?

neils (IP Logged)
18 March, 2018 11:24
Excellent news.

Bracken&Macken (IP Logged)
18 March, 2018 11:50
Fantastic achievement, really pleased for them.

Hopefully Wasps can build a solid working relationship with them that benefits both sides.

InbetweenWasp (IP Logged)
19 March, 2018 20:17
Well done Coventry!

Would be nice to see Wasps foster some form of Partnership with them - be it an Academy link to help our Academy with playing time or doing a few double headers with them playing back to back at The Ricoh (although I’m not sure Cov fans would be too keen on that) to help increase exposure. Joint training / coaching could help too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net