rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Can anyone point me towards a good stream for today's game?
Boooo (IP Logged)
14 April, 2018 14:27
Anyone got any links?

Or a password for Rugbypass? Ha ha.

Any help much appreciated.

Re: Can anyone point me towards a good stream for today's game?
Boooo (IP Logged)
14 April, 2018 14:39
Actually....I think I'm going to be okay.

Slaav26 (IP Logged)
14 April, 2018 15:01
My usual failsafe - Bet365 isn't showing it apparently - lists it occasionally but cant play it and then it disappears...

Any ideas anyone? Especially Boooo???

ASAP Obvs pls smiling smiley

Boooo (IP Logged)
14 April, 2018 15:04
I'm not having any joy right now.

Anyone else got a link?

JF (IP Logged)
14 April, 2018 15:10
I am given to understand (!) that stream2watch.org might help.

kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
14 April, 2018 15:10
BET365

Slaav26 (IP Logged)
14 April, 2018 15:44
Got in to 365 via iPad but couldnít get it to wŰrk on Laptop!
Try that?

RossM (IP Logged)
14 April, 2018 15:49
I'm watching on RugbyPass with my VPN putting me in Singapore.

John Tee (IP Logged)
14 April, 2018 15:56
Sportsdevil..?

Buzzboy (IP Logged)
14 April, 2018 16:04
365 but buffering...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/04/2018 16:10 by Buzzboy.

kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
14 April, 2018 16:19
Working ok for me Buzz

matelot22 (IP Logged)
14 April, 2018 18:00
I watched on Bet365, it did drop out of the schedule just before it started, but I logged out and in again and it was back. Watched it no problem.

15 April, 2018 13:25
Quote:
RossM

Sorry - I'm sure this has been covered before but why does the vpn need to be overseas, and how do you achieve that (in Laymans terms)....just preempting for the Newcastle match, which unfortunately I won't be able to attend. Hopefully that will be on Bet 365....but not sure if it lists Bet 365 fixtures anywhere?

Raggs (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 13:30
Quote:
A Destruction of Wasps
Quote:
RossM

Sorry - I'm sure this has been covered before but why does the vpn need to be overseas, and how do you achieve that (in Laymans terms)....just preempting for the Newcastle match, which unfortunately I won't be able to attend. Hopefully that will be on Bet 365....but not sure if it lists Bet 365 fixtures anywhere?

RugbyPass has the license to broadcast these games in Asia, so you need to be "in" Asia when you login/view the game.

Lots of VPN services out there, I partially use (I have another subscription that will run out in a while) this one: [stacksocial.com]

Lifetime subscription, stays active for 100 years without needing to contact them (other lifetime ones seem to want you to remember to contact them every 4-5 years).

If you use this code: VPNSD22 you can get it for under $20.

You can then put it on 5 devices (so PC, laptop, 2 phones and a tablet for instance), easy to manage the devices currently being used too. Offers a bit of security for public Wifi, and potentially a way to watch BBC overseas.

15 April, 2018 13:47
Perfect. Thank you Raggs

RossM (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 14:03
I use Mullvad VPN (for years) which costs me Ä5/month ó they accept cash, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, bank wire, credit card, PayPal, and Swish. It's default setting is the best IP for your location. However, it also has a setting which allows you to choose where you want to be - I use Singapore in order to to connect to RugbyPass.
RP broadcasts every game from The Six Nations, The Rugby Championship, June & November Internationals, SuperRugby, European Rugby Champions Cup, Aviva Premiership, Mitre10 Cup, and Currie Cup, plus selected matches from the Pro14, Top14, and Anglo-Welsh Cup. Currently this costs me approx (exchange rate) £15/month.
This increase in my viewing costs is more than offset by cancelling both Sky sports and BT sports - I don't watch other sports only rugby. With RP you can Watch live or on demand, on your TV, PC, laptop, phone or connected device also watch via Apple TV, Chromecast, or their mobile apps. I only watch on my desktop PC so don't know how other devices work regarding location. I connect to the internet with fibre. The picture quality is excellent and there is very rarely any lag. It is legit and there are no pop ups of any nature.
You will have to connect if you wish to subscribe, using your VPN but their good rugby news section is available to all.
PS. I don't work for Mullvad or RugbyPass smiling smiley

John Tee (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 14:36
National broadcasters are going to want to 'block' free access in the country they want to charge customers to view in. ISP's may want to do this too. VPN is a way to mask whatever you have going down your Internet pipe.

ukms (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 14:47
Quote:
RossM
I use Mullvad VPN (for years) which costs me Ä5/month ó they accept cash, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, bank wire, credit card, PayPal, and Swish. It's default setting is the best IP for your location. However, it also has a setting which allows you to choose where you want to be - I use Singapore in order to to connect to RugbyPass.
RP broadcasts every game from The Six Nations, The Rugby Championship, June & November Internationals, SuperRugby, European Rugby Champions Cup, Aviva Premiership, Mitre10 Cup, and Currie Cup, plus selected matches from the Pro14, Top14, and Anglo-Welsh Cup. Currently this costs me approx (exchange rate) £15/month.
This increase in my viewing costs is more than offset by cancelling both Sky sports and BT sports - I don't watch other sports only rugby. With RP you can Watch live or on demand, on your TV, PC, laptop, phone or connected device also watch via Apple TV, Chromecast, or their mobile apps. I only watch on my desktop PC so don't know how other devices work regarding location. I connect to the internet with fibre. The picture quality is excellent and there is very rarely any lag. It is legit and there are no pop ups of any nature.
You will have to connect if you wish to subscribe, using your VPN but their good rugby news section is available to all.
PS. I don't work for Mullvad or RugbyPass smiling smiley

Iíll echo what Ross says about RugbyPass.... itís a great product and you can overdose on rugby ..... I use it on both an iPad and appletv which plays in full HD on a large TV. No itís not free but it sure beats squinting at Bet365 or some other dodgy feed with pop ups to clear.

John Tee (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 14:52
People say very good things about Dexter Pro as an alternative to a mainstream sports package. Not used it myself but they price seems very attractive and without the need for a VPN.

ukms (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 15:05
Quote:
John Tee
People say very good things about Dexter Pro as an alternative to a mainstream sports package. Not used it myself but they price seems very attractive and without the need for a VPN.

I thought you need to install dexter pro on to a Kodi box ?

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net