rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

O/T Facebook and the internet. V funny!
Buzzboy (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 17:15

Re: O/T Facebook and the internet. V funny!
neils (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 17:27
Paywall kills it

Raggs (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 17:58
An Englishman, Irishman and Scotsman walk into a bar.

To get the rest of the joke please donate £2...

Buzzboy (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 18:11
Sorry canít cut n paste it

PhilH (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 17:36
Worst thread ever!

Buzzboy (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 18:22
Thanks Phil. Love you too!
Iíd delete it if I could! (Not sure it's possibie.. admin please do if you can!) But some folk might have access to the Times online. Changing times and all that..

PhilH (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 20:57
Missed the (Sm128)

lamiasquadra (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 21:35
So, Buzzboy admits that s/he pays money to Murdoch. Any more shameful confessions?

Buzzboy (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 22:34
Erm.. not that Iím telling you. actually I donít. I just kept trying the pages and they seemed to give up blocking me...

Bzzzz (IP Logged)
18 April, 2018 12:38
the Daily Hate Mail is much worse... unfortunately this government goes along with every Hate Mail policy they put out... generally hateful and racist...... not for me to tell people what to read, or not... but if you have any sense of morality you would never give them a penny of your money or a moment of your time and intelligence in reading their hateful words.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net