rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Hospitality bookings
Covwasp (IP Logged)
15 May, 2018 18:27
After being notified by email and twitter that hospitality packages were available to book for the 18/19 season, I have attempted to book for tigers game to repay a clients welford road hospitality earlier this year, reply from hospitality sales manager,”Sorry, not taking bookings until fixtures are out”, so forwarded email I received, “ erm....will have to get back to you”, after much hair pulling, I have now been told that as a season ticket holder I am entitled to 6% off the cost of my own seat, I thought a perk of having a season ticket was that you could upgrade and save 50% on one game a season, has this changed?, I am concerned that people have no idea of the product they are trying to sell, same last season, was like pulling teeth.

Re: Hospitality bookings
ukms (IP Logged)
15 May, 2018 20:21
Quote:
Covwasp
After being notified by email and twitter that hospitality packages were available to book for the 18/19 season, I have attempted to book for tigers game to repay a clients welford road hospitality earlier this year, reply from hospitality sales manager,”Sorry, not taking bookings until fixtures are out”, so forwarded email I received, “ erm....will have to get back to you”, after much hair pulling, I have now been told that as a season ticket holder I am entitled to 6% off the cost of my own seat, I thought a perk of having a season ticket was that you could upgrade and save 50% on one game a season, has this changed?, I am concerned that people have no idea of the product they are trying to sell, same last season, was like pulling teeth.

You may find that the spirit of the email was that the packages are available to book for the ‘season’ (which they are as I’ve booked mine) not for individual games yet until the fixtures are known, which to be honest makes sense. No different to being able to buy a season ticket now but you can’t buy a ticket for the Tigers game.

Ardenwasp (IP Logged)
15 May, 2018 22:19
Prices for season hospitality bookings seem secret. Any idea of the prices e.g. A season ticket to the legends Lounge?

bg (IP Logged)
15 May, 2018 22:27
Quote:
Ardenwasp
Prices for season hospitality bookings seem secret. Any idea of the prices e.g. A season ticket to the legends Lounge?

A lot.. I think its well over a grand

ukms (IP Logged)
16 May, 2018 00:43
Quote:
Ardenwasp

Not sure they are secret ? .... shade over £1k plus VAT for the season (for Legends), the other facilities go upwards from there.

jamestaylor002 (IP Logged)
16 May, 2018 08:52
If you contact the hospitaly email directly, they are generally quite good at providing costs of different types of hospitality. I'm interested in booking an executive box for a game as a bit of a birthday thing next year. Looking over £1k for Cat D games and over £2k for Cat A games - which is fair enough.

Ardenwasp (IP Logged)
16 May, 2018 09:09
Quote:
ukms
Quote:
Ardenwasp

Not sure they are secret ? .... shade over £1k plus VAT for the season (for Legends), the other facilities go upwards from there.

By secret I meant season prices aren’t listed publically on the website or hospitality emails, only for individual games. I suspect that is because there is always some negotiating to be done.

Thanks for the info guys.

greenwood (IP Logged)
16 May, 2018 09:26
Cor Blimey !
How the other 'arf do live....

chunky24 (IP Logged)
16 May, 2018 11:16
Quote:
jamestaylor002
If you contact the hospitaly email directly, they are generally quite good at providing costs of different types of hospitality. I'm interested in booking an executive box for a game as a bit of a birthday thing next year. Looking over £1k for Cat D games and over £2k for Cat A games - which is fair enough.

Wasps did me a great package for my 40th a couple of seasons ago, tour of stadium / changing rooms before game, hospitality in one of the rooms then did first try scorer presentation on the pitch afterwards plus got given Haskell boots signed, I just asked what they could put together for a group of 12 for a birthday.

16 May, 2018 12:23
Quote:
chunky24
Quote:
jamestaylor002

Wasps did me a great package for my 40th a couple of seasons ago, tour of stadium / changing rooms before game, hospitality in one of the rooms then did first try scorer presentation on the pitch afterwards plus got given Haskell boots signed, I just asked what they could put together for a group of 12 for a birthday.

That sounds great! Thanks for an insight and I'm sure it was a fantastic day. I'll certainly consider your approach.

RogerE (IP Logged)
16 May, 2018 13:36
For my 70th the family had hospitality - pity the team conspired to lose to Quins to spoil it!

If you already have a ST there is a reduced price (and you get added Buzz points)

Roger

16 May, 2018 14:46
Quote:
RogerE
For my 70th the family had hospitality - pity the team conspired to lose to Quins to spoil it!
If you already have a ST there is a reduced price (and you get added Buzz points)

I do have a ST so that's good to know too, thanks!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net