rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Travel to HQ this Sunday
kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
12 September, 2018 19:06
Found my first visit to HQ stunningly expensive for this weekend, from local in the sticks station Stonegate to Coventry £71, as no network railcard allowed, on trainline. Then clever son advises on TL to book two journeys - one to Euston then from there to Coventry. Saved £20. Does not save the 9 hour round trip but for that reason can't make Ricoh many times. Easier to away games. Going to Sarries, Quins, Leicester and Saints. And Toulouse!
Does anyone know if Ricoh trains are working after the game to Coventry mainline? ? Last match we queued for 1 hour for a bus at the stadium then 45 mins to the station - uuurgh!
Looking forward to first match this year

Re: Travel to HQ this Sunday
MarleyWasp (IP Logged)
12 September, 2018 21:26
Before buying train tickets, I always check the route with Trainsplit. They search for the cheapest route option available, so for example when I got the train up from Stevenage to Newcastle, I brought a single from Stevenage to Doncaster, a single from Doncaster to York (same train) and then a single from York to Newcastle. It saved me around £25 from the cheapest advance Stevenage to Newcastle ticket.

Re: Travel to HQ this Sunday
Worcswasp (IP Logged)
12 September, 2018 21:52
Still a bit of a nightmare after the game. Have a pint and jump in Uber if I was you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net