rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Looking like a fun trip to Dublin!!
ricohchezwasp (IP Logged)
11 October, 2018 07:11
So no Nathan(what’s that all about ) no Joe, no Dan, and it’s going to be to quote the two Ronnies “lissing down” ..... better pack the big coat.

Not a Doctor and not a troll!!

Re: Looking like a fun trip to Dublin!!
Laterontoday (IP Logged)
11 October, 2018 08:51
Will the forecast bad weather even out the game and give us a better chance or will it favour Leinster more? Might reduce Sextons kicking game a bit perhaps but suspect we will just give even more penalties away, slipping and sliding into the ruck, collapsed scrums etc

Just looking for a crumb of hope.

StevieWasp (IP Logged)
11 October, 2018 08:58
I don't feel like it'll help at all, and in fact may hinder us

I feel that the strength of our pack this season means that we may handle adverse weather better than we have in previous seasons.
However, I think that Leinster will be far better than us in the conditions

kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
11 October, 2018 11:17
Remember Agincourt. If bookies existed then I think same match odds would apply. Henry's team had a big injury list and most of the match day squad had dysentery throughout the game. 603 years ago and same month of the year. Same pitch conditions. French fielded a full strength side and in fact were allowed a ratio of 4:1 to English team on the pitch as it was a home match, under then rules.

Rifleman Harris (IP Logged)
11 October, 2018 11:48
The English had weaponry more suited to the conditions on the day...a few longbows would be very useful tomorrow!

westwaleswasp (IP Logged)
11 October, 2018 15:40
Think the Welsh gave us a bit of aid at Agincourt too. Could do with some quality Welsh reinforcements this weekend.Barry John, Gareth Edwards, Jonathan Davies, Sam Warburton, Josh Lewsey....) &#128580; I will get me coat.

Petros (IP Logged)
11 October, 2018 15:50
No Christian either!

Worcswasp (IP Logged)
11 October, 2018 16:01
With all the doom and gloom Ive put a tenner on away win. COYW

Ken I L Worth (IP Logged)
11 October, 2018 16:06
I've got the price of a pint on it at 8/1...rude not too.

RossM (IP Logged)
11 October, 2018 16:41
Bet a pint. Win a gallon. Sounds good to me smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net