rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Toulouse Website ticket sales open now for 15 Dec match
kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
08 November, 2018 12:25
For Stade Ernest Wallon. I have two in Tribune Ouest Block 5 just beside the players tunnel. Went for best seats as I think it will be our only European away trip this season!

Re: Toulouse Website ticket sales open now for 15 Dec match
neils (IP Logged)
08 November, 2018 12:48
Thanks. I looked at 8am and not there. Got 4 tickets opposite the players tunnel. Same as last time. Quite a few seats available folks.

Worcswasp (IP Logged)
08 November, 2018 13:22
Lucky people. Did it a couple of years ago. Loved every minute of it. Great City, great atmosphere. See we are currently 100-1 to win the tournament......

Beardy Wasp (IP Logged)
08 November, 2018 13:44
East Stand row 12 for us. *4
(Sm60)

WaspieMatt (IP Logged)
08 November, 2018 16:00
Thanks for the heads up.
Just got mine. East Stand Cat 4 tickets.

Chilham (IP Logged)
08 November, 2018 16:40
East Stand, row 7. Our son's 30th birthday celebration.

ricohchezwasp (IP Logged)
08 November, 2018 18:01
Quote:
kentwasp1
For Stade Ernest Wallon. I have two in Tribune Ouest Block 5 just beside the players tunnel. Went for best seats as I think it will be our only European away trip this season!

We will be there, although last time I checked Dublin was in Europe......
It was very good last time similar tickets I believe

Not a Doctor and not a troll!!

hookender (IP Logged)
08 November, 2018 18:03
hopefully just got 2 tickets in east stand. got a bit confused with setting up account for e tickets .Will see if i get e mail later on!

kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
08 November, 2018 20:06
Hi Hook . My French work colleagues interpreted the order confirmation saying e-tickets would be emailed 3 weeks before the game. Ricoh - thanks for confirming where Dublin is, good man as usual. "Our" is my son and I (Sm122)

WaspieKev (IP Logged)
09 November, 2018 08:25
Another 6 of us in East stand!

Petergwilson (IP Logged)
09 November, 2018 09:44
Large stadium so ticket availability should be no problem. I have rocked up and bought tickets at the ticket office before (had a close up of the Trevor Brennan v Ulster supporter boxing match that time). Cheers for the heads up about this. Anyone know where most Wasps will be sitting. I'd like to get in with the noise.

neils (IP Logged)
09 November, 2018 10:10
Sounds like the East Stand!

hookender (IP Logged)
09 November, 2018 17:49
cheers kentwasp 1. found I've got an email already and printed tickets off.Also looks like you can scan to smartphone same as flight tickets but will take paper copy as well just in case i lose phone.

hookender (IP Logged)
09 November, 2018 17:57
just a heads up, the e mails ended up in the junk file so may be worth checking there if you haven't already

kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
09 November, 2018 19:48
Oh no I'm a Stade EW virgin, what's it with the East Stand? I thought would be fun to be near the tunnel in the West to shout and go crazy when the lads trot past on their way to battle. East is a better stand?

Anyway hope to meet lots of you before and after. Not so much before as flying in that morning.

Hookey - thanks for note on email. Panic here. No email even junk. Anyone else got e-tickets already by email?

chunky24 (IP Logged)
09 November, 2018 20:01
Quote:
kentwasp1
Oh no I'm a Stade EW virgin, what's it with the East Stand? I thought would be fun to be near the tunnel in the West to shout and go crazy when the lads trot past on their way to battle. East is a better stand?
Anyway hope to meet lots of you before and after. Not so much before as flying in that morning.

Hookey - thanks for note on email. Panic here. No email even junk. Anyone else got e-tickets already by email?

We were pretty much where it sounds you are last time wasps played there, was brilliant, we were right next to the non playing players sat right behind the Wasps dugout, also great view of Dan Baugh taking on the massive toulouse second row at half time!

kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
09 November, 2018 20:04
Quote:
chunky24
Quote:
kentwasp1

We were pretty much where it sounds you are last time wasps played there, was brilliant, we were right next to the non playing players sat right behind the Wasps dugout, also great view of Dan Baugh taking on the massive toulouse second row at half time!

(Sm128)

lamiasquadra (IP Logged)
09 November, 2018 22:56
Quote:
kentwasp1

Also first time in Toulouse and in West stand.

I have received a confirmatory email which I think says (unless my
French is much worse than I assume) that tickets purchased more than 3 weeks before the game (as these are) are to be downloaded from one’s Account on the ST website, rather than having a separate email.

neils (IP Logged)
09 November, 2018 23:38
That is what mine says PLUS that they will be available to download on 12th November so we will see. Didn't have too much bother before!

Marlovian (IP Logged)
10 November, 2018 10:15
Printed mine by logging in to the ticketing website and following the links to E-ticket download. I did have some problems paying for the tickets until I turned off chrome's auto translate. Went for the west stand on around the 22 in the end just in case there's a low sun.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net