rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Toulouse tickets - away fixture
WaspieKev (IP Logged)
04 December, 2018 08:29
Hi all. Has anyone who booked directly from Toulouse received their tickets yet? TVM.

Re: Toulouse tickets - away fixture
neils (IP Logged)
04 December, 2018 09:09
Yes but I opted for print at home.

WaspieKev (IP Logged)
04 December, 2018 09:11
So did we but I haven't seen anything yet

bald.paul.101 (IP Logged)
04 December, 2018 09:19
yep downloaded and printed a week or two ago.

Laterontoday (IP Logged)
04 December, 2018 09:23
I don't think we have either.

If I remember correctly from last time even the print at home tickets weren't released until the week before the game and they were sent in a separate email to the person who made the booking. I recall those who asked for paper tickets had to collect them at the ground on the day.

neils (IP Logged)
04 December, 2018 09:34
I booked ours the hour they went live and was asked to check back for my tickets. I checked two days later and they were there to download. However it is a bit convoluted so if you don't speak fluent French have Google translate running in another window.

DGPWasp (IP Logged)
04 December, 2018 10:47
Yep, printed mine off several weeks back.

On a separate note, for those travelling it is definitely worth keeping an eye on the "gilets jaunes" situation. Looks like some serious unrest in Toulouse centre at the weekend. 50+ injured and one young protester critical.

neils (IP Logged)
04 December, 2018 11:45
Yes saw that but couldn't find the exact areas. Well worth monitoring. Makes a change from Ryanair and traffic control.

DGPWasp (IP Logged)
04 December, 2018 12:07
The problems this past weekend seemed to centre around the Jeanne d'Arc area and spread along the main road towards Place Wilson. For those that are familiar with Toulouse from previous visits, Jeanne d'Arc is across the road from the big covered market.

neils (IP Logged)
04 December, 2018 12:19
Staying not too far from there but looks like the government has given in for the moment.

Petergwilson (IP Logged)
04 December, 2018 13:13
Printed mine off as soon as I booked them.

Don't imagine any trouble. French have played their usual joker - a white flag.

kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
05 December, 2018 19:21
Quote:
WaspieKev

You managed this yet Kev? I like others printed them and if you visit their site you should get that option.

Just hoping now the yellow jackets have been paid off, air traffic and other Gallic usual strike suspects don't chirp up

We fly in on match day so nervous moments at Gatwick early Saturday morning

welsh wasp (IP Logged)
05 December, 2018 22:30
Donít worry Kent. I made a day trip to Toulouse a few years ago and, apart from an early start, had a lunch and early dinner in Toulouse. Unfortunately we lost.

kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 13:22
Guys - better keep the ear to the ground next week - looks like could be trouble at mill
[www.bbc.com]

neils (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 13:26
Worrying that football matches are being postponed by the police. However French footy is often volatile!. Toulouse on the list too.

WaspieKev (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 13:35
Quote:
kentwasp1
Quote:
WaspieKev

You managed this yet Kev? I like others printed them and if you visit their site you should get that option.

Just hoping now the yellow jackets have been paid off, air traffic and other Gallic usual strike suspects don't chirp up

We fly in on match day so nervous moments at Gatwick early Saturday morning

Yes we have kentwasp1.

bald.paul.101 (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 10:25
Its not looking good, Paris will be closing tourist sites this weekend.

Petergwilson (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 10:32
That's Paris though. It's always a bit volatile. Any riots in Toulouse won't be until the afternoon as the students won't be out of bed till then.

neils (IP Logged)
08 December, 2018 09:31
France looks tasty today already. Wasps better have a good pub for next week sorted.

chunky24 (IP Logged)
08 December, 2018 09:58
Quote:
neils
France looks tasty today already. Wasps better have a good pub for next week sorted.

Was the frog and rosbif last time which was well away from the main square area.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net