rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

11 minutes to go - About bl00dy time
FishingWasp (IP Logged)
10 February, 2019 16:44
Dobbie on at last. What is EJ playing at. Mind games?

Re: 11 minutes to go - About bl00dy time
John Tee (IP Logged)
10 February, 2019 17:14
Probably... But Youngs has adapted to his new game very well. We kick the ball so much that Youngs has a new lease.
I would have given Robo more time but I think he looked at home. He has a better pass and better pace and will beat out Youngs if he can match him for box kicking...

1876-Fez (IP Logged)
10 February, 2019 17:57
I cannot understand why he didn't give Dan a lot more time.... he should of had at least 20 mins when we had that sort of lead...

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

John Tee (IP Logged)
11 February, 2019 17:37
Quote:
1876-Fez
I cannot understand why he didn't give Dan a lot more time.... he should of had at least 20 mins when we had that sort of lead...

What has happened to your lad Spencer. He was in pole in SA?
Would you pick him in an England rwc squad as 2nd/3Rd scrum half?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net