rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Well done Manu.
Worcswasp (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 13:46
Fair play Tigers. Great resigning of Manu who must have turned down huge pay rise. Great to read his comments about loyality and wanting to be part of making his club great again.

Re: Well done Manu.
Hangover (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 13:49
Great to see a bit of loyalty to a club that has seen you through tough times.

Skippy (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 14:20
In terms of money earned per minute played, Manu is probably one of the highest paid players out there. This serves not as a criticism, but to highlight that the deal is not without risk to Tigers and has the potential to prove expensive again.

I wonder if those involved have registered any new companies this week?

RossM (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 14:28
I guess his agent has done a great job.

John Tee (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 15:04
Good work. Nice to see some payback.
And you'd have to think with their back line, they could really do some neat moves....even with Youngs.. Lol

Ken I L Worth (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 15:07
By the time his England £s + Tigers £s are added up, I wouldn't think it had much to do with it....the result won't be far from R92's £2.5m over 3 years.

On paid for playing T'eo must be in another league on his own.

Hymenoptera (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 17:12
Exactly...loyalty my eye, he's no worse off financially, plays less rugby, doesn't have to move and gets to represent his country.

Chicken dinner...

Lwasp (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 17:20
So when ED leaves Wasps he's being disloyal to us, but when Manu re-signs for Tigers he's being selfish???

Some people are never happy I guess.

Old Geezer (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 17:24
Yes, well done Manu! Nice to see that there are still some values around. Perhaps they will spread. Could I be thinking about two special people who signed and then ditched their contracts?

Bracken&Macken (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 18:32
Great to see heís signed and shown some loyalty to the club that has invested so much in him.

Biggest thing for methough is that despite all the rumours about his destination next year he didnít get distracted and carried on playing for his club with heart and soul instead of sulking and whinging.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net