rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Goto Page: 123456789Next
Current Page: 1 of 9
Chiefs game thread
kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 14:57
COYW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Chiefs game thread
neils (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 15:09
Bloody hell Daly miss kick and WLR no tackle.

Happywasp (IP Logged)
I would sub Daly and Le Roux off now!

Matt82 (IP Logged)
Why is Dai picking those two clowns?!

Eezamarlowman (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 15:11
My God. Daly shins it out, Willie le Roux tries to cuddle Nowell. There’s 2 players I won’t miss next season. Absolute toilet

JF (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 15:11
I see the 15 shirt's being filled by Wally Le Roux today.

FishingWasp (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 15:14
But will someone tell Francis that the only place a mullet should be is in the estuary

Happywasp (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 15:16
We are going to get our pants pulled down here I’m afraid.

Bracken&Macken (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 15:17
If only we had a promising young player capable of playing 15 who we could play instead of WLR.

Daly is having an absolutely shocker.

neils (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 15:18
Daly now got the I can't pass disease

Andy1210 (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 15:19
Classic Costello defence from a run of the mill line out. Like a training run for Chiefs. All from garbage by our worst player over the last few weeks and who thinks he’s too good to play for us.

Sums up our season in a couple of minutes.

ElliesBoss (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 15:20
Blimey. Chiefs pinged for an illegal clear out.

14 April, 2019 15:20
Having to make so many tackles already. It will knacker us out, can see Chiefs capitalising later on.

Matt82 (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 15:23
Pearce is not at all managing the break down. How many men do they throw in off their feet in every ruck?

FishingWasp (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 15:24
I've always criticised EDs passing, or more normally the lack of it, but now he's taking the biscuit. Until now have given the benefit of the doubt, but no longer.

14 April, 2019 15:26
Would love to see Daly taken off, then spend the rest of the season warming the bench. Been awful all season. Wouldn’t do him much good leading upto World Cup either which would be a big shock to his ego

Matt82 (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 15:27
Because that was a clear try..said no one ever

Bracken&Macken (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 15:28
Can someone please explain the difference between that try there and Alo’s non try at Welford Road please.

Anyway, shambolic performance, usual suspects not bothering to play, on the bright side Brad Shields is otstanding.

In other news... Connor O Shea may be looking for a job soon according to news reports.

Buzzboy (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 15:33
Quote:
FishingWasp
But will someone tell Francis that the only place a mullet should be is in the estuary

Brilliant. Unlike Wasps. More of a shambles.

kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 15:33
I am so sad to watch Elliot. He seems to be deliberately playing badly. Refusing to tackle is heinous. Sorry but agree with above posts and that is sad for the sport

Goto Page: 123456789Next
Current Page: 1 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net