Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Defence coach Brad Davis leaves Ospreys
Discussion started by WaspieCJ , 11 May, 2019 13:51
Defence coach Brad Davis leaves Ospreys
WaspieCJ 11 May, 2019 13:51
Defence coach Brad Davis leaves Ospreys ?

Re: Defence coach Brad Davis leaves Ospreys
jonnydeane 11 May, 2019 13:57
Didn�t him and Dai fall out?

Was only ever slightly more secure a defence under Davis than it was under Blake but we all still complained about the defence back then too

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2019 14:38 by jonnydeane.

InbetweenWasp 11 May, 2019 14:36
Goodey recently mentioned on The Rugby Pod that Brad Davis was the best defence coach hed ever had.

Id have him back.

Jack9909 11 May, 2019 15:01
Think I heard a rumor he was heading to London Irish

Bracken&Macken 11 May, 2019 22:11
Our defence with Brad was very good, real shame he left.

Im imagine he projected pro player workload and pro academy ideas, hence the Dai fall out.

Imagine Shaun in charge with a coaching staff of Brad, Blackett and Titterall. One can dream.

Hangover 11 May, 2019 22:30
It was just beginning to really gel then he left and we went back to square one. We need a class defense coach and we need him to be around for 3-4 years at least.

westwaleswasp 12 May, 2019 00:48
Seem to remember bumping in to him in a services, Iirc just arround the move was announced. He clocked the shirt and looked slightly shifty, I just gave him a nod and smile. In hindsight I wished I had asked him why he was off.

jonnydeane 12 May, 2019 04:15
Quote:
Bracken&amp;Macken
Im imagine he projected pro player workload and pro academy ideas, hence the Dai fall out.

That must have been it!!!

ukms 13 May, 2019 02:59
Quote:
westwaleswasp
Seem to remember bumping in to him in a services, Iirc just arround the move was announced. He clocked the shirt and looked slightly shifty, I just gave him a nod and smile. In hindsight I wished I had asked him why he was off.

He probably looked shifty because he didnt want people asking stupid questions smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net