Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Conor O’Shea moving on from Italy
Discussion started by ukms , 14 May, 2019 19:00
Conor O’Shea moving on from Italy
ukms 14 May, 2019 19:00
According to a couple of online sources including BBC. It looks like Conor O’Shea maybe parting company with Italy after RWC.

Any thoughts on him coming to us smiling smiley ?

Re: Conor O’Shea moving on from Italy
PhilH 14 May, 2019 21:31
No! Quins much better than since he left and he hasn’t really excelled with Italy. International coach coming to work for Dai, I think not, unless he is planning to do a Lancaster.

ukms 15 May, 2019 06:32
Quote:
PhilH
No! Quins much better than since he left and he hasn’t really excelled with Italy. International coach coming to work for Dai, I think not, unless he is planning to do a Lancaster.

I don’t completely disagree although it’s fair to say Quins are better since Kingston left rather than immediately after COS left.

As for an international coach coming to Wasps .... everyone would have been over the moon if Shaun had come smiling smiley

backdoc 15 May, 2019 07:37
We would have been happy with Borthwick as well.

DrHankPym(superhero) 15 May, 2019 12:05
Quote:
ukms
Quote:
PhilH

I don’t completely disagree although it’s fair to say Quins are better since Kingston left rather than immediately after COS left.

As for an international coach coming to Wasps .... everyone would have been over the moon if Shaun had come smiling smiley

Yeah Quins went to pot after COS left. They were flirting with relegation last season under Kingston.

If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score? - Vince Lombardi

PhilH 15 May, 2019 12:24
The Italian Rugby Federation says it is not seeking a new head coach after reports Franco Smith is to succeed Conor O'Shea after the Rugby World Cup.

Ex-Ireland full-back O'Shea has been in charge of Italy since 2016 and the FIR says it has no plan to replace him.

Instead, the federation says it is in talks to add to O'Shea's coaching team.

SimonG19 15 May, 2019 13:06
Seems like 2+2=5 regarding this story then.

ukms 15 May, 2019 15:35
Quote:
SimonG19
Seems like 2+2=5 regarding this story then.

The original post by the BBC was very different smiling smiley .....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net