Latest news:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Our Site ?
Discussion started by greenwood , 01 August, 2019 13:18
Our Site ?
greenwood 01 August, 2019 13:18
What is wrong with the thing ?
What can the individual do prevent it going down again..

Re: Our Site ?
Petergwilson 01 August, 2019 14:15
The new layout is really bad. I know it isn't the admins doing but the yellow text is really hard to read.

Nomad_Wasp 01 August, 2019 16:48
God the new layout is terrible!

bg 01 August, 2019 17:31
I think the designers want to try and promote a "website" feel and not just a message forum .. I'm guessing their ad sales have dropped with the prospect of a mass exodus to another forum.

neils 01 August, 2019 18:05
Layout unchanged on mobile but dire on computer.

Papa_Gateau 01 August, 2019 21:46
Who's responsible for the layout/design?

I'm assuming it's sportsnetwork and we only have use of their tenmplates beyond basic colour styling?

This is dire - I'm a web dev since the cowboy days of the mid 90's and this reminds of those bad old days!

I can't believe in the modern era of ui/ux that a for profit platform will put this in front of their users.

I've seen better interfaces/presentations from my 12 year old daughter's tech class.

FishingWasp 02 August, 2019 06:31
This layout and colour is driving me to Once a Wasp, Renegade Wasps etc.
Difficult to read on a tablet.
First rule of anything should be to consider the users, and this fails,....or maybe age has caught up and my eyes are failing

ukms 02 August, 2019 07:59
Unfortunately the layout is down to sport network but I will look and see if anything at all that can be tweaked site by site.

Regarding the extended downtime, this was out of my control and the result of a number of compounding factors sincere apologies.

WONKYWASP1 02 August, 2019 08:21
So very glad that web is back but it would be wonderful to be able to see it! The only worse colour available is pale lemon yellow. Pale gold is totally bonkers altho' it has some affinity with club colours. Have the designers no sense at all? Surely the first requirement of a website is that you can see/read it.

WONKYWASP1 02 August, 2019 09:15
PS. Yellow/gold print on white background is the worst colour combo possible for those with visual problems and those wearing glasses. Presumably Wuss and any other club encorporating yellow/gold in their club colours are also having the same problems as us. Mr W gets black and black on his phone however.

neils 02 August, 2019 09:44
Phone is as it was black on white.

greenwood 02 August, 2019 15:34
Don't really matter what colour it is if the damn thing keeps disappearing !

wombles222 02 August, 2019 20:51
I am not sure about the new layout, little hard on the eyes, and could do with a clearly definition between the posts. but certainly glad it is back up again! :-)

ricohchezwasp 03 August, 2019 19:27
In the middle of our street!!

Not a Doctor and not a troll!!

Klinks 06 August, 2019 07:08
I've contacted Sports Network to ask what on earth is going on with the new layout as it's crap! Will keep you all posted.

Vespulavulgaris 08 August, 2019 19:09
I've managed to change the text colour so it is at least readable now.

Far from perfect but it's something.

WONKYWASP1 08 August, 2019 20:22
Thank you VV. You've made an old Wasp very happy!! (Sm30)

steve from cov 08 August, 2019 22:36
This is much better - thanks VV.

Its a shame that so many message boards have moved to new platforms.

matelot22 09 August, 2019 00:13
Thanks VV, much better

Petergwilson 09 August, 2019 10:02
Nice one. My old eyes no longer hurt.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net