rugbyunion
Latest News:

Kaino
exilejoe1 (IP Logged)
23 March, 2012 07:18
Going to play in Japan.

Really, if London irish can't bring in players like Kaino when they become available I fear for where we are heading etcetera etcetera etcetera

Still, strange move at 28

Re: Kaino
Lazyboy346 (IP Logged)
23 March, 2012 08:13
Flogs himself off for tons of money whilst in his prime, making the most of being a RWC winner. He then returns to New Zealand in time for the the cycle for 2015, giving him ample opportunity to prove his quality and return to the team.

Also the Japanese League finished in February, so he can easily do what Pisi has done and sign on for a S15 season and miss a few rounds whilst still getting the pay-off for that year.

Easy money for a great player. Fair enough to take it whilst its available.

olospo (IP Logged)
23 March, 2012 09:33
We've never been able to bring in the likes of Kaino. Where does everyone get the idea that all these World Class players should be playing for us?

exilejoe1 (IP Logged)
23 March, 2012 10:50
i was hoping the sarcasm was clear enough.

maybe not.

hooray Henley (IP Logged)
23 March, 2012 11:48
In the spirit of Oxon Rob R.I.P

Irony dear boy, irony!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net