rugbyunion
Latest News:

I wish...
Ozzy3213 (IP Logged)
15 April, 2012 12:34
... that our pack would put as much effort into getting on top of the opposition as Ross Samson is currently putting into making himself look a complete plum on twitter!

Re: I wish...
SirBurger (IP Logged)
15 April, 2012 12:36
It is quite amusing! Austin Healey getting the upper hand though I'm afraid. Fair play to Ross for sticking up for himself and Irish though!

Ozzy3213 (IP Logged)
15 April, 2012 12:39
Sticking up for what? Healy never had a pop or criticised Irish, here merely stated a fact.

Caimh (IP Logged)
15 April, 2012 12:52
Got to say, he did rather over-react to an initial statement of fact from Healey - much as I don't like Healey.

SirBurger (IP Logged)
15 April, 2012 12:55
No, I realise that - totally get that Ross misunderstood Healey's comment, but nice that he has shown some passion regardless! Healey is a bit of a muppet.

Ozzy3213 (IP Logged)
15 April, 2012 13:30
Would rather see him and the team showing that passion on the pitch as opposed to on twitter though.

Few of the players appear to be going through the motions at the moment.

Cill Dara (IP Logged)
15 April, 2012 13:59
Could someone give the gist of the comments, as not all of the world are twitters!

Prisco stripe Hibernico

Ozzy3213 (IP Logged)
15 April, 2012 14:29
Healey
Next weekend has so much riding on it for allthe premiership rugby teams expect irish/worcs lots for grabs #espn make or break time

Samson
Noone likes you, you are a dick, #bellend #COYI

(Above were last night, I am guessing that Samson had a beer in him)

Healey (this morning)
Take a look at yourself and your career first. So far you haven't really done or achieved anything..

1 try this season from 13 games 7 from bench #notreallyfirstchoice you tell me what rides on Irish game this week pro boy

It then descended into Samson calling him a bellend again and saying he has small man syndrome, then posting a picture of Healy on SCD, then Healy tweeting his career caps and trophy wins and then Samson resorting to slagging off Healeys hair.

Samson has made himself look a bit of a pillock in all honesty.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/04/2012 14:30 by PcPete999.

Shawshank (IP Logged)
15 April, 2012 14:33
Healey is of course wrong - on 37 pts we are still mathematically at risk from relegation and the way the team is playing we aint going to get any more than 37pts.

I'd prefer Samson showing his cojones on the pitch rather than being a bit of a wally on Twitter...

Cill Dara (IP Logged)
15 April, 2012 15:24
Thanks PcPete999!

It all sounds a little childish.

There should be a late night, "do you really want to post this", filter on Twitter.

Prisco stripe Hibernico

MickeyMouse (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 14:29
For those of you as lazy as me, here's a linky

Personally, I found it hilarious!

Carlovian (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 15:22
Quote:
Cill Dara
It all sounds a little childish.

- a little childish?? - it's pathetic.

Glad you asked the question Cill Dara, but that sure does confirm (once again) what drivel tweets are.

K

mulledwinemarie (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 16:13
no comment would have been better - sorry

MWM

GLORY GLORY LONDON IRISH - and loving it......

well I used to ...............

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/04/2012 16:15 by mulledwinemarie.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net