Looks good, especially seeing Tagi back, but gives me more questions about Bryan's chhoices on players:
1) Is Gray going to play at 8, or is he seen as a 6?
2) Where is Ian Humphreys? Is he injured?
3) Who is playing 12 until Sa arrives? Will it be Ansbro, and if not where does he play if J is at 13?
4) Will Ellis cover prop for a while, or focus on hooker?
5) What position or positions is Worrincy likely to play? (12, 13 and wing seem realistic)
In answer to your questions, I believe the following to be the case:
1. Gray can play across the back row and was a 7 at U18 level before moving to 8. I think his speed and ability in the line out also makes him an option at blindside. I think Fisher is perhaps the more physical carrier and maybe Glenn and Brian are keen to see that off the base of the scrum. Interesting to see that Gibson seems to have slipped down the pecking order maybe.
2. Humphreys is injured, along with Yarde, Watson and presumably Skivington.
3. Related to 2 I imagine the plan was to have Shane at 12 until Sa arrives but iHumphs injury put an end to that plan. Therefore I expect to see Ansbro continue in the role. He did a good job there at the end of last season and is a solid defender. I imagine once Sa does arrive Ansbro will be rotated across the centres and on the wing where he plays a lot for Scotland.
4. I believe Ellis will be a hooker in the long term and a flanker in the short. Would be very surprised to see him at prop.
5. Worrincy will be a cente I think. To be on the bench for this match I would assume his trial has gone quite well.