rugbyunion
Latest News:

Leinster hedge?
Jonny_C (IP Logged)
17 February, 2017 20:04
Watching the Pro12. The hedge at Leinster's ground looks strange and out of place. Makes it appear like a race course.

Is it a real hedge? And what is its purpose?

Re: Leinster hedge?
Cill Dara (IP Logged)
17 February, 2017 20:40
The Royal Dublin Society Arena is host to the Dublin Horse Show, so the horse connection is there.

Prisco stripe Hibernico

Awp24975 (IP Logged)
17 February, 2017 22:22
Quote:
Jonny_C
Watching the Pro12. The hedge at Leinster's ground looks strange and out of place. Makes it appear like a race course.
Is it a real hedge? And what is its purpose?

Definitely a real hedge.... and I used it to good purpose last time for wedging my pint in it, in between mouthfuls of Guinness!

The Sligo Rover (IP Logged)
17 February, 2017 22:59
I remember the hedge well from the Friday evening that we beat Leinster in the Heineken Cup, must have been October 2009. Nick Kennedy and one of the Leinster players had a major altercation that spilled over the touch line and into the hedge. It was quite funny really. Better than falling over an advertising hoarding I suppose. 'Long live the hedge' I say.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net