rugbyunion
Latest News:

Yorkshire
Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
18 February, 2017 16:32
YC losing to Pirates as we speak 20 - 42.

We'll have a little breathing room before our game in a few weeks if it stays that way (and we get past Scottish)

Edit - Finishes 27 - 42 (no tbp for YC)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/02/2017 16:51 by Margin_Walker.

Re: Yorkshire
Exile_Dave (IP Logged)
18 February, 2017 16:53
Fantastic result for the Pirates who move up to 5th in the league.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

HMRH (IP Logged)
18 February, 2017 18:24
Yorkshire leak points and we know how to beat Pirates

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
18 February, 2017 22:22
I know it sounds a bit previous but I sort of had a feeling this is the one Yorkshire might struggle to get a result, after watching pirates at away at Penzance you could see they had by far the best set of forwards we had played against this season and would probably starve YC of possession, it seems no less than they deserve after watching YC at home.

Bohemiansingles@yahoo.com
631-563-9892

Jon_r43 (IP Logged)
18 February, 2017 23:18
Went to Scottish v Jersey today, Jersey have most of their pack back from injury and destroyed Scottish in the first half..... fell away badly in the second half and nearly lost so no slacking off after half time and we should be ok next week. Jersey could be quite a battle though!

Alphacat (IP Logged)
24 February, 2017 21:34
Just lost again away to Jersey. Looking interesting for us.

If anything, I'm more afraid of Doncaster or Ealing turning us over in the playoffs... Ealing especially, as they've shown they can do that already.

Hugo.LI (IP Logged)
24 February, 2017 21:39
That's what I was thinking, I think either one of pirates, Ealing, Doncaster or jersey will be very difficult opponents particularly away. Obviously we know if we play to our best we will go up, but nothing's ever easy with us!

Jon_r43 (IP Logged)
24 February, 2017 21:55
Watched Jersey at Scottish last week with Harristrocrat and The Real Big Easy

Pack were very impressive first half but tired in the second half will be tough away but think we are going to be about half the crowd

HMRH (IP Logged)
24 February, 2017 22:12
But they haven't have they? They've shown they know how to get at us but they don't have the depth- look at Yorkshire in last 2. Games

There are good sides in this league but play as we can and it'll be ok - onwards and upwards

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net