rugbyunion
Latest News:

DTH vd Merwe
HMRH (IP Logged)
22 February, 2017 14:18
To Newcastle- that's some team they're putting together. We need to spend and spend big

Re: DTH vd Merwe
MattM (IP Logged)
22 February, 2017 14:44
He's a good player, sad for them that they've lost Marcus Watson though.

I think Newcastle and Worcester will, much as they have this season, have a great first team but struggle a bit with squad depth.

I'm hoping we're building a system whereby if someone goes down the next player in line is fairly consistent and can slot right in as happens at Saracens (bar their new tradition of having a blip during the 6 nations). There are teams with better players but not as much consistency.

jekyll (IP Logged)
22 February, 2017 15:54
Newcastle is begining to look like a branch of the Foreign Legion

Hugo.LI (IP Logged)
22 February, 2017 16:19
Newcastle fans must be having an absolute ball at the moment! As far as I'm aware they didn't strengthen to much over the summer so their rise on form has been remarkable. Hopefully the same will be said about us this time next year!

HMRH (IP Logged)
22 February, 2017 17:42
I think we'll struggle without some investment - the bar is being set higher and clubs have money to spend

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net