rugbyunion
Latest News:

England under 20
Hugo.LI (IP Logged)
22 February, 2017 16:45
On sky sports mix Friday night at half 7! Big joe is on the bench along with Rory Brand whilst tom Parton is at full back again!

Re: England under 20
22 February, 2017 16:51
What about Theo?

Hugo.LI (IP Logged)
22 February, 2017 16:59
Injury I think

Ozzy3213 (IP Logged)
22 February, 2017 22:45
Theo is with the under 20s but is coming back from injury. The team gets picked on Tuesday, which was a couple of days to soon for him this week. All things being equal he is likely to feature in the next game.

jekyll (IP Logged)
23 February, 2017 19:44
I do hope so

Thats the best news I have heard for ages

Hugo.LI (IP Logged)
24 February, 2017 21:36
Very impressed by Parton today. 2 tries and all round game was very good. Brand also impressed me when he came on some solid defence and good decision making nearly capped it off with a try. Cokanasiga barely featured as he came on at flanker with about 5 mins to go!

Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
24 February, 2017 22:23
Thought Brand's kicking game was superb. Every box kick was on the money and a few very testing dinks over the top into space. May struggle for U20 gametime for the rest of this season as there are a few ahead of him in the queue, but he should be in the box seat next season if all goes to plan.

Impressive all round game from Parton

Ozzy3213 (IP Logged)
25 February, 2017 07:54
Parton just looks better and better every time I watch him. So composed and his decision making is excellent.

LiKR43 (IP Logged)
25 February, 2017 09:58
It was a muddy pitch and quite damp although the rain largely held off until the end of the game. This made attacking rugby more difficult but both Tom and Rory got the chance to show their skills. Flanker is not really Joe's position but great to see all 3 LI boys on the pitch.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net