rugbyunion
Latest News:

Any info on what is happening at the St Patrick's day game?
Alphacat (IP Logged)
27 February, 2017 15:50
In previous seasons they have always mentioned the whole Supporter's Village area with the live band etc, but I note none of that for this year. I know it's going to be less popular now that we're in the championship but does anyone know what is planned, out of the ordinary, for that game this year?

Re: Any info on what is happening at the St Patrick's day game?
TheRealBigEasy (IP Logged)
27 February, 2017 16:03
Something like this?

The St Patrick's Party really is going to be a Super Saturday with entertainment from 11am to 7pm, including the RBS 6 Nations on big screens:

11.00 - Supporters' Village and Hospitality opens
12.00 - Bible Code Sundays live on stage in the Supporters' Village
12.30 - Scotland vs Italy on the big screen and in the East Stand concourse
13.50 - St Patrick’s Choir perform ‘The Fields of Athenry’ on the pitch
14.00 - Kick off
14.40 - Half Time - Maguire O'Shea Academy of Irish Dance pitchside and Digger vs Captain Benbow in “The Poo Ball Challenge”
14.45 - France vs Wales kicks off – on TVs in hospitality and the West/South concourse
14.55 - Second Half
15.35 - Final Whistle - Village re-opens and second half of France vs Wales on the big screen, concourse TVs and in the Windsor Lounge
15.45 - Paul Bowen Band performing live on the stage
17.00 - Ireland vs England kick off on the big screen, East Stand concourse TVs, hospitality and in the Windsor Lounge
17.40 - Player Q&A on stage and in the Princess Suite
17.55 - Ireland vs England 2nd half kick off
18.35 - Final Whistle – DJ on stage
18.45 - Hospitality Closes
19.00 - Village Closes

Alphacat (IP Logged)
27 February, 2017 17:23
Thanks - I couldn't find this info myself

baldstumpy (IP Logged)
27 February, 2017 21:05
My first home Game this Season bring it on(Sm63)(Sm144)(Sm109) (Sm81)

Stricky (IP Logged)
27 February, 2017 22:05
Many Pirates supporters are going to head down to The Gateway Irish pub after 7pm if you'd care to join us. Live Irish music from 830pm!! Yeghes da!

Stricky (Waterloo Pirate)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net

London Irish Poll

What do you think of this poll?

See results > Submit >>