rugbyunion
Latest News:

Team V Yorkshire
Aiden1011 (IP Logged)
02 March, 2017 19:54
Couldn't go to last weekends game but how similar should the team be? Hopefully Bell will also be back!

Re: Team V Yorkshire
Derby Irish Fan (IP Logged)
02 March, 2017 20:11
I am not sure don't think we will be seeing Bell this weekend but we could have the 3 players back from the England U 20's Joe only had a few mins run out in the scrum last week so could see him out on the field and Parton seems to be very successful at FB so could be an interesting selection.

Exile_Dave (IP Logged)
02 March, 2017 20:41
Quote:
Aiden1011
Couldn't go to last weekends game but how similar should the team be? Hopefully Bell will also be back!

Bell is still injured. According to his twitter account maybe back in 2 weeks (fingers crossed).

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

paulm1953 (IP Logged)
02 March, 2017 20:47
I would like to see the following team start against YC:

Parton
Lewington
Cogsigna
J Williams
Ransom
Marshall
Steele
Hobbs-Awoyemi
Paice
Franks
De Chaves
McNally
Gilsenen
Cowan
Treveranus

Come on you Irish

Paul

Hugo.LI (IP Logged)
02 March, 2017 20:51
Team will be largely unchanged, doubt Parton will come in and start.

Court
Paice
Franks
Mcnally
De chaves
Coman
Cowan
Treviranus

Mckibbin
Marshall
Ransom/Tiks
Williams
Mulchrone
Lewington
Tonks

Porecki
Hobbs-Awoyemi
Chawatama
Robson
Koloamatangi
Steele
Ransom/Tiks

Antonirish (IP Logged)
03 March, 2017 00:14
My team v Yorkshire is.

1.Court
2.Paice
3.Franks
4.Robson
5.De Chaves
6.Coman
7.Cowan
8.Trev
9.Mckibbin
10.Marshall
11.Big Joe
12.J Williams
13.Mulchrone
14.Lewington
15.If available Parton

16.Hobbs-Awoyemi
17.Poreski
18.Chawatama
19.McNally
20.Stelle
21.Koloamatangi
22.Ransom

HMRH (IP Logged)
03 March, 2017 06:22
Parton at FB would be a very big call

Hugo.LI (IP Logged)
03 March, 2017 07:57
Would like seeing Parton in the 23 but just don't think the coaches will go with it. Only youngster with a good chance of playing is big Joe

Ozzy3213 (IP Logged)
03 March, 2017 09:20
I don't see there being many changes this week. Robson, big Trev and Tiks are likely to come back into the 22 I'd say, and possibly Joe. Lewi may get a week off just to manage his comeback, but that's just a guess.

I'll be amazed if the starting pack isn't

Court
Paice
Franks
Robson
de Chaves
Coman
Cowan
Treviranus

with Porecki, DHA, Chawatama, McNally and possibly Koloamatangi on the bench.

Half backs will I'd imagine be McKibbin and Marshall with Johnny and Fergus in the centres. Back three is where the ??? are. With Tommy Bell still presumed injured and Tonks not having his best game last week I would personally give Parton the 15 jersey as he has been excellent for England under 20s. I don't however see Kendo doing that and suspect that Greig will be at full back on Sunday.

Two from four on the wings and personally I'd go with Tiks and Joe, but I have a suspicion that it will be Tiks and Ransom with Lewi on the bench, or Tiks and Lewi and Ransom on the bench.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net