rugbyunion
Latest News:

MOTM v Yorks?
Shawshank (IP Logged)
05 March, 2017 20:17
Fergus.

Hon mentions to Trev,Ben Franks and James Marshall.

Danny and Lovejoy both look the real deal in the front row.

Re: MOTM v Yorks?
Ozzy3213 (IP Logged)
05 March, 2017 20:31
Agree with all of that and would add Seb to the mentions list.

Hugo.LI (IP Logged)
05 March, 2017 20:35
Completely agree with the above, Steele put in a good shift too, not my man of the match but Tiks gets a mention just for that tackle! Awesome

SirBurger (IP Logged)
05 March, 2017 20:50
Seb for me I think. Blair also very good.

b.q.f.m (IP Logged)
05 March, 2017 20:50
Fergus. Playing really well this season.

Bazzo (IP Logged)
05 March, 2017 21:06
Coman was brilliant, heck of a work rate. Cowan was very good and both half backs Steele and Marshall. We definitely sorted out our problems at 10. Fergus was very good as well. Lots of good performances but Coman for me

Finno (IP Logged)
05 March, 2017 21:15
The whole team, that was a great collective performance!

Aiden1011 (IP Logged)
05 March, 2017 21:46
Quote:
Finno
Agreed! Thought the whole team put in a massive performance

Ozzy3213 (IP Logged)
05 March, 2017 21:59
Quote:
Aiden1011
Quote:
Finno
Agreed! Thought the whole team put in a massive performance

Absolutely. You could make a genuine case for giving the MOTM award to everyone in the starting pack and 3 or 4 of the backs. Great team performance.

KeithJ (IP Logged)
05 March, 2017 23:10
Massive performance from the whole team including the replacements. We had a job to do today in poor conditions and no one left anything out there. The looks on the faces of some of the players when they came off showed just how much they had physically put into the game today. Coman impresses every game with his work rate and praise for Lovejoy who certainly showed he is capable of stepping into the team.

But for me it is Fergus, one of his best if not the best games for the club, not a flashy player but his tackling, his eye for opportunities and his ball retention in the tackle gets my vote this week.

NMB (IP Logged)
05 March, 2017 23:21
Fergus for me too, had a great all round game and was the difference for both tries. Thought the centre partnership performed really well so such a shame to see Williams go off with what looked like a long term injury.

Caimh (IP Logged)
05 March, 2017 23:56
Ferg was as good as he always is. There's a reason why successive coaching teams put so much faith in him.

Having said all that, Scott in horrible conditions was immense.

Portcullis Irish (IP Logged)
06 March, 2017 08:50
Quote:
Caimh
Ferg was as good as he always is. There's a reason why successive coaching teams put so much faith in him.
Having said all that, Scott in horrible conditions was immense.

Wot he said

Jamiepep1 (IP Logged)
06 March, 2017 09:17
Any of the pack were immense. Steele and Marshall controlled things brilliantly. Thought tonks was playing well until he came off too. stand out for me was Lovejoy. The man is an absolute UNIT and he seems to win penalties at scrum time for fun. Think he was the difference in helping relieve pressure in our half.

HMRH (IP Logged)
06 March, 2017 10:30
Mulchrone

waltham (IP Logged)
06 March, 2017 20:59
Quote:
HMRH
Mulchrone

yup smileys with beer

Xprop (IP Logged)
07 March, 2017 20:24
Quote:
Caimh

Is he related to Paul Mulchrone Caimh? (Sm13)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net