rugbyunion
Latest News:

Doncaster 15th or 22nd
SimonW (IP Logged)
09 March, 2017 00:19
Offy & Knights say the 15th - on here the 22nd. Booked train tics for the 22nd - yeh should have checked - please amend before some else cocks up.

Re: Doncaster 15th or 22nd
CharlieG (IP Logged)
09 March, 2017 08:45
According to [en.wikipedia.org] 22nd is the date for the B&I Final.

Griff (IP Logged)
09 March, 2017 10:00
Looks like 15th, apologies. Looking at my workings 22nd was the original date and I can't find a news story that says it changed but it clearly did at some point. I suspect it changed quite early on as part of the fixture-list negotiations and I didn't notice.

Hopefully you can move your train booking.

baldstumpy (IP Logged)
09 March, 2017 20:58
Good job this post came up because I had it down for the 22nd, date from Offy site. Early in season I wrote the away games in my Diary so I could arrange to go them. So not your fault Griff

BcSRob (IP Logged)
10 March, 2017 14:39
It came out as the 15th on the Fixture Cards that were with the Membership packs and it says the cards were printed in August so it has been the 15th for a long time.

OK I understand that those who are not members would not necessarily have known.

Rob

SimonW (IP Logged)
10 March, 2017 17:21
St holder x 3. But just fecked up.
Anyone fancy a Sat night in Donny - suppose you could buy another tic from Donc & go elsewhere.
Sat 22nd 10.45ish from Kings X - Sun 23rd 16.25ish from Donc.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net