rugbyunion
Latest News:

Dublin at the weekend
HMRH (IP Logged)
14 March, 2017 07:42
Anyone else going over?
Shame to miss our own St Pats day game but England in Ireland always a great weekend

Re: Dublin at the weekend
Clontarf (IP Logged)
14 March, 2017 10:45
HMRH

My thoughts exactly. I think the Madstad will be better this year - more focus on rugby and less on partying and with the feeling that these Paddy's Day rituals will change when we move to Brentford. Also it will be great to have a crowd of 12k watching a championship game and I believe our team will respond to that.

I'll be in Dublin. Don't have tickets, but then again, I never have until about 30 minutes before kick-off.

Going over on Thursday night.
All my family is saying to avoid the city centre on Paddy's Day, apparently it's full of drunken American students at 9:00am. I'm not sure I'm in a position to throw stones in relation to early morning drunkenness, maybe we've all got very old.

I'm trying to remember when I was last in Dublin on Paddy's Day and can't. Maybe I'll settle for a walk to the end of the Bull Island and back.

HMRH (IP Logged)
14 March, 2017 17:51
Thursday evening for me and bus to Monkstown. Never been to Ireland around St Pats and normally go over just to watch England or SA play Ireland and catch up with my mates in Dublin

Tickets always a struggle but somehow seem to manage but until it's in your hand it ain't a ticket!

I imagine Friday will be a late start due to Thursday 😉

TAFKA hH (IP Logged)
14 March, 2017 18:30
I'm going up on Friday afternoon. Going to watch the U20 and womens games at Donnybrook but then coming back to Rosslare as I have to work on Saturday

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
14 March, 2017 22:21
Flying out Thursday as well, was in New York for last year's st Patrick's day so will see if Dublin is any better.
Was lucky to get tickets for me and Mrs LIB for Ireland v England game should be good don't mind who wins, just hope it's a good match.

Bohemiansingles@yahoo.com
631-563-9892

TheRealBigEasy (IP Logged)
15 March, 2017 09:55
Whzt fantastic supporters London Irish have.

15 March, 2017 10:05
Just in case someone hasn't got any plans for the weekend, this is how to do it in style. It will cost you, though...
How the other half lives.

TAFKA hH (IP Logged)
15 March, 2017 17:32
Crikey PANS That really is "the other half". £4,500 for a day out(Sm55)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net

London Irish Poll

What do you think of this poll?

See results > Submit >>