rugbyunion
Latest News:

2+1 in England under 20s
DrV'sHairyCraic (IP Logged)
15 March, 2017 11:10
Tom Parton (Full Back) and Joe Cokanasiga (Wing) start in Dublin on Friday with Theo on the bench.

Well done & good luck to all of you (and the other 20)

Re: 2+1 in England under 20s
Shawshank (IP Logged)
15 March, 2017 12:40
For his first game back after a massive injury lay-off I thought TBC looked excellent for his 30 mins on Friday night.

Joe also looked good but didn't get to see much ball, and Parton really does look like a classy player at 15 or wing.

Provided we can hang to these lads, I believe that the future of our back-play looks very bright.

Re: 2+1 in England under 20s
Hugo.LI (IP Logged)
15 March, 2017 15:50
Agreed, I was well aware of Joe and Theos talents but didn't know to much about Parton but have been thoroughly impressed. Combine them with the likes of J and M Williams, Neal, Brand etc and it looks very bright. Holding onto to all of them will be tough however

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net