rugbyunion
Latest News:

B&I Cup Jersey Game added
Griff (IP Logged)
17 March, 2017 13:25
I've put the B&I cup semi up on the fixture list and prediction league. Prediction leaguers should get their predictions in as soon as they can to avoid missing it if the site goes offline.

Re: B&I Cup Jersey Game added
DrV'sHairyCraic (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 14:39
Can we have the play off dates added now as well please?

Griff (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 15:35
Certainly, what dates, times and opposition does your crystal ball tell you they are?...

The semis are on the fixture list as best as I can put them on.

DrV'sHairyCraic (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 15:52
I looked into my crystal ball & it told me Sunday 30th April for the away game & Sat 6th May for the home one.

Just having the dates & TBC would be helpful. A lot of people look a the fixture list here to see if they are free that weekend or not.

Griff (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 16:12
As I say they're on the fixture list. Once I have real details they'll be firmed up and get added to the prediction league and the MB header calendar.

I gather there was some kind of announcement about the semis at the Paddies Day game, that's just great for people who were there but since there's no mention of said info on the offy it's not a lot of use to anyone not at the game. It doesn't feel particularly firm info even if I'd been at the game.

Royalsfan (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 18:49
Home semi is a 2pm ko on 6th May.
Home keg of the final would be 7.45 ko on 24th May I believe

Hugo.LI (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 19:24
7:45 is a bit of a pain!

Royalsfan (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 19:45
Could make it 7.30 if bedtime is a problem for you ?

b.q.f.m (IP Logged)
21 March, 2017 00:35
It has been confirmed on London Irish Facebook page home semi is 6th May, kick off 1.15.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net

London Irish Poll

What do you think of this poll?

See results > Submit >>