rugbyunion
Latest News:

B&I semis: Only Lower West Stand Open
20 March, 2017 13:05
I have just received a call from the club saying that for the semis of the B&I only the lower part of the West stand will be open. Therefore, the drummers will be located in the lower West/North stand corner. I said it was ok with us, so if someone has any issues with this please say it now or forever hold your peace.

Re: B&I semis: Only Lower West Stand Open
DrV'sHairyCraic (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 14:04
Shows the level of crowd expected!

Florida (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 14:36
Also shows a nice personal touch from the club.

bisach (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 16:29
Understandable giving that people were complaining about having to actually "buy" tickets for the knockout stages and the fact that it was reported on SKY over the weekend that all the playoff games would be televised.

Ecksile (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 16:29
For season ticket holders/members you can buy your tickets now online from the offy.

General sale from Thursday 23rd

corporalcarrot (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 16:47
As a visiting supporter I normally just buy my ticket when I get to the ground and assess where I want to sit or better stand. This seemed to work fine when I came over for the league match in November when I met up with some Irish supporters on the train to Reading and they guided me through it all. Is it better to book a ticket in advance?

Don't kick it pick it up and GO FORWARD

Royalsfan (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 18:47
You usually save a few quid buying in advance so if you are definitely coming you can (effectively) get a free pint If you book online the day before rather than just rocking up at the gate.

aquacat2 (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 19:01
Will be booking my tickets on Thursday hoping the turn out is better than what they are expecting it is a semi final after all. Would have booked today but turns out my ticketless membership isn't good enough

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net