rugbyunion
Latest News:

Leguizemon is back
orsoncart (IP Logged)
02 April, 2017 11:03
Willie Le Roux, left hand corner, run in for try, no one near him, showboating caught him out.

Reminds me of years ago, against Wasps that time, if I remember correctly.

Bet one or two Wasps fans had a word about that

Re: Leguizemon is back
Hugo.LI (IP Logged)
02 April, 2017 11:13
Woukd of been a very crucial try as well....

Long gone are the days when players would just dot the ball down and move on

CharlieG (IP Logged)
02 April, 2017 15:32
Quote:
Hugo.LI
Woukd of been a very crucial try as well....

Willie Le Roux's mistake came at a crucial part of the game, unlike Leguizemon's effort, which had no impact on the result or BPs.

Finno (IP Logged)
02 April, 2017 22:53
I travelled over for the game yesterday and it happened just below us. I really think that everyone thought it was a try including the officials, until it was shown on the big screens and there were howls of dismay from the 45k of Leinster supporters which prompted a TMO review, I maybe wrong as I haven't seen the TV coverage. But it looked like another TV intervention by showing it on the big screen prompting the review (like the Fiji try in the World Cup against England that was eventually ruled out in the same circumstances). I don't like this..But was delighted yesterday!!!

03 April, 2017 08:50
I have to say I enjoyed that much more than Leguizamon's one. smiling smiley

The Sligo Rover (IP Logged)
05 April, 2017 15:58
It was the correct decision, that is the most important thing for me.

GrahamAlba (IP Logged)
06 April, 2017 17:01
Sexton was immediately highlighting it to Owens so I think he would have gone upstairs even without the big screen replays

HMRH (IP Logged)
06 April, 2017 19:05
Think Wasps would have been humped anyway

Ajax Treesdown (IP Logged)
06 April, 2017 21:53
Disappointed that this thread isn't about him re-signing as we are clearly in the market for over the hill has beens

HMRH (IP Logged)
06 April, 2017 22:06
Yawn

Hugo.LI (IP Logged)
06 April, 2017 22:13
Quote:
Ajax Treesdown
Disappointed that this thread isn't about him re-signing as we are clearly in the market for over the hill has beens

Do you ever say anything positive?

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
07 April, 2017 07:22
Now hang on a minute, A treesdown is entitled to a point of view on here, even if some of you find the messages the same boring, sarcastic, jibes, that do not resemble the words supporter in any shape or form and serve no purpose of informing others.

Bohemiansingles@yahoo.com
631-563-9892

Ajax Treesdown (IP Logged)
07 April, 2017 13:26
(Sm157)

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
08 April, 2017 06:11
Quote:
Ajax Treesdown
(Sm157)

Congratulations
Your first honest and informative posting
Baby steps, Ajax, baby steps

Bohemiansingles@yahoo.com
631-563-9892

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net