rugbyunion
Latest News:

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Re: Squad re-signings
MattM (IP Logged)
09 April, 2017 16:32
In a recent interview James Marshall talked about Tevita having moved in nearby and that they were helping each other to settle in the area.
Hopefully if he is settling with his family we have already got him locked up...

Sponsoring Ollie Hassell-Collins for the 2017/18 season.

Usually found tweeting gibberish (via @MattMerritt)

Bazzo (IP Logged)
09 April, 2017 18:02
Quote:
SirBurger
Quote:
olw131
Quote:
Hugo.LI
I don't think Robson will be hear next year, think he will retire which is disappointing but next year we will have Seb, Mcnally, Llyod, Sexton, jebb, plus potentially Hamilton, Paulo and Lomidze can cover lock.
Off the top of my head the guys who won't be hear next year are court, Robson, Narraway, Trayfoot, Koloamatangi, Murphy, Allinson, Neal

Call me stupid for thinking this but I think we should sign Koloamatangi - he looked good in the half a game or so he played against Nottingham (?)... definitely offered something different to your usual No 8. Looked to have some class with the ball in hand.

Then again it was only half a game and I'm sure Kendo et al know better than myself...

Totally agree with you olw - Kolo could have a real impact for us. Worth keeping IMO.

Disagree, to small and got concussed way to easily for me. Is on trial as I am sure was mentioned previously. If he comes back and plays a big part in the playoffs then fair enough but if not then I would not sign him. We need players who can take the intensity of the game at the highest level if we are to improve nest season, especially in the back row.

Kimbo (IP Logged)
11 April, 2017 09:25
Not Narraway then, it transpires.

Now he's signed to minnows Coventry (The Real Cov!) (in a player-coach role), I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

Cheers.

SirBurger (IP Logged)
11 April, 2017 10:32
Quote:
Kimbo
Not Narraway then, it transpires.
Now he's signed to minnows Coventry (The Real Cov!) (in a player-coach role), I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

Cheers.

Good player and a tremendous leader. For me, not quite up to Premiership standard anymore but he will be a fantastic player for Coventry and a very good coach I would have thought.

Ozzy3213 (IP Logged)
11 April, 2017 11:33
Whilst it's right he goes as he's no longer Premiership standard I like Naz a lot and am slightly sad to see him leave. Hope he goes well there.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net