rugbyunion
Latest News:

Doncaster Game
baldstumpy (IP Logged)
07 April, 2017 09:44
Where are the Travelling Irish Fans going to be in the Knights ground as this will be my next Game

Re: Doncaster Game
Jon_r43 (IP Logged)
07 April, 2017 10:57
Were going for the terrace opposite the main stand "Twenty for somthing or other" but i know some are in the main stand,

knightandday (IP Logged)
08 April, 2017 20:10
Just some information for those travelling up.

Car parking at the ground is limited, costs £3. There will be signs for other car parking at Outwood Academy, approx 200yd walk also costs £3. This is run by the school and they tend to lock the gates at 17.00 for our normal 14.30ko time, as this is later it may be 18.00 so ask when you park. There may be a Park and Ride in operation, if so I'll post details later.

For those who want to sit in the main stand, Row A is at the back and row H is the front. Seat 95 is just about halfway. seats 67-94 will be behind your teams dugout.seats in the central area will be limited as they are mainly season ticket holders.

Terrace tickets allow access to the remainder of the ground (except the clubhouse balcony)and include the open seating.

There is a bar near the terracing which has food available, the main bar is under the main stand, open to all, food (cow pie) is available under the stand as well.

I suspect that there will be other temporary food and drink counters set up but the club have not confirmed as yet.

Enjoy you visit, and do try the Cow pie.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2017 20:15 by knightandday.

Exilesqueen (IP Logged)
08 April, 2017 21:05
Thanks knightandday, looking forward to trying the pie have heard this is one of the best in the league.
We are travelling up on Friday to make the most of the weekend, see you Saturday

corporalcarrot (IP Logged)
13 April, 2017 10:49
enjoy your trip up to Castle Park lads IMO its got the best playing surface in the league and the general facilities are first class. I've never missed a Jersey match up there and went to the playoff game between Donny & Briz last season and may well repeat the trip for the Irish playoff semi final this May. I strongly recommend:
1. The terrace opposite the main stand as the banter is top class.
2. The Tetleys Cask beer in the huge bar under the main stand.
3. The Cow Pie - get in early it can sell out.
4. Elachi which is in the village a mile East of the ground.

Have a great trip lads.

Don't kick it pick it up and GO FORWARD

DrV'sHairyCraic (IP Logged)
13 April, 2017 11:17
I never thought I'd ever see anyone recommend Tetleys (Sm54)

MattM (IP Logged)
13 April, 2017 11:20
Quote:
DrV'sHairyCraic
I never thought I'd ever see anyone recommend Tetleys (Sm54)
tetleys cask is a different beast from the murky water they can and sell in supermarkets.

Still not a favourite, but a serviceable drink.

Sponsoring Matt Kouris for the 2016/17 season.

Usually found tweeting gibberish (via @MattMerritt)

waltham (IP Logged)
13 April, 2017 18:11
There used to be two Tetleys..quite different beers, the Leeds one being the better (and that's coming from someone from the Lancastrian side)...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net

London Irish Poll

What do you think of this poll?

See results > Submit >>