rugbyunion
Latest News:

Rotherham MOTM
Aiden1011 (IP Logged)
08 April, 2017 21:09
Couldn't make the game today so any suggestions on man of the match??

Re: Rotherham MOTM
DaveandEl (IP Logged)
08 April, 2017 21:16
Greg Tonks was my M of M.
Assured at 15 then played well at 10.
Goal and touch kicking was superb

Nick4219 (IP Logged)
08 April, 2017 21:21
Brendan McKibben for me! Lively at the breakdown and controlled the up tempo style that brought in 10 tries and scored 2 nearly 3 himself!

Thought Jebb Sinclair had a great game in the trenches and some lovely offloads in the tackle too. Blair Cowan was a standout and Joe Cokanasiga was bullying players out of his way with ball in hand.

bigbitty (IP Logged)
08 April, 2017 22:01
Mulled Wine Marie!

Strom (IP Logged)
08 April, 2017 22:21
Hmm. Either Blair Cowan for setting up the platform for counter-attacks ; or Tonksy - confident, assured and great with kicking from tee or from hand.

Respect for the Titans fans and players, that couldn't have been easy for you !! (Sm17)

Jon_r43 (IP Logged)
08 April, 2017 22:36
Do we know how Ticks got the official one, not saying he was poor but didn't see him do as much.,...

Tonks, Brendan, Lewi

Paul_D (IP Logged)
08 April, 2017 22:47
Tonks had his best game in green today. Kicking was immense. I thought Mike Coman had a great game too. Quietly went about tackling everything.

Finno (IP Logged)
08 April, 2017 23:08
Team for me! It was a really good performance by the 22, and we kept the foot on the pedal right to the end. Rotherham were poor but we were excellent, felt sorry for their supporters.

Tiks was excellent, Clews looked really sharp, Lewi showed what we've been missing all season, Tonks was assured and safe and his place kicking also excellent(unless he was in front of the posts)....And Bell looked back to his best after injury!

The pack were collectively excellent!

All in all, a real marker has been put down for the playoffs..COYI!!!!

Shawshank (IP Logged)
08 April, 2017 23:25
SdeC had a fantastic game, until Conor came on he was literally a one-man line out and was also prominent in the loose.

Bazzo (IP Logged)
08 April, 2017 23:55
Tonks, very good and a top class player to have as a 10 or 15. Glad he has stuck around for next season. Our options and cover is really looking way better than the last few years.

HK Phooey (IP Logged)
09 April, 2017 07:26
Good half time performance from Elvis

Otherwise Greg Tonks

Derby Irish Fan (IP Logged)
09 April, 2017 07:41
For what it is worth the whole team put in a great shift and at last showed a ruthless streak and Blair lead by example

Saz's old man (IP Logged)
09 April, 2017 08:46
Blair and Mike Coman did huge amounts in the loose to set up ball for the girlies to run riot with..
Difficult to pick one player..

The Sligo Rover (IP Logged)
09 April, 2017 09:20
Tonks for me, he never put a foot wrong after missing an easy penalty, followed by Cowan.

bigbitty (IP Logged)
09 April, 2017 09:22
I wasn't there or be able to listen in, but it would seem that Titans got a right old "Tonking", so Tonks for me.

Crazy Harry (IP Logged)
09 April, 2017 20:28
Best performance of the season. Lewi is my MOTM

M51 (IP Logged)
09 April, 2017 22:48
Got to be a Team performance, they all played well.(Sm128)

waltham (IP Logged)
10 April, 2017 00:32
Mike Coman and Ollie Hoskins jointly for me..fantastic shifts both...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net