rugbyunion
Latest News:

Top Four
M51 (IP Logged)
14 April, 2017 14:25
I was having a senior moment and had temporary confusion over the play offs and the final games (who we were playing and when). I assume it was/is an amazing coincidence that the top four play each other in the final game of the season. Could it be astute RFU planning to pitch us together prior to the play offs or just one of lifes coincidences. Now hopefully I have the games in the right order, right venues and right dates. Cmon you Irish.

Re: Top Four
SirBurger (IP Logged)
14 April, 2017 14:25
Coincidence I think - don't expect anyone thought Ealing would be top 4 prior to the season.

M51 (IP Logged)
14 April, 2017 14:33
I was at the Ealing match and was impressed at the quality of their play and even thought that we might have lost that game. They really deserve their palce in the top four.

paulm1953 (IP Logged)
14 April, 2017 15:01
Ealing definitely were the better team on the day. Lovely little ground.

tomthepom (IP Logged)
14 April, 2017 15:19
Quote:
M51
I was having a senior moment and had temporary confusion over the play offs and the final games (who we were playing and when). I assume it was/is an amazing coincidence that the top four play each other in the final game of the season. Could it be astute RFU planning to pitch us together prior to the play offs or just one of lifes coincidences. Now hopefully I have the games in the right order, right venues and right dates. Cmon you Irish.

you may have things in the right order M51, as long as you get a win tomorrow; lose, and it's possible your first PO trip may be to west london, not south yorkshire

M51 (IP Logged)
14 April, 2017 17:30
Lets hope we can maintain the winning formula..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net