Paul_D (IP Logged)
27 April, 2017 13:14
Is Luke Pearce.

Assistant referees: Jonathan Healy, Phil Watters
Television match official: Rowan Kitt

Re: Sir for Sunday
Ozzy3213 (IP Logged)
27 April, 2017 13:19
Good. I like Luke Pearce, for me he's the best ref in the country.

DrV'sHairyCraic (IP Logged)
27 April, 2017 13:35
Glad to see the powers that be are taking this stage of the Championship season seriously.

Ecksile (IP Logged)
27 April, 2017 15:50
Quote:
DrV'sHairyCraic
Glad to see the powers that be are taking this stage of the Championship season seriously.

Probably cuz it's on tv

DrV'sHairyCraic (IP Logged)
27 April, 2017 17:07
Quote:
Ecksile
Quote:
DrV'sHairyCraic

Probably cuz it's on tv

Cynic! (Sm102)

jekyll (IP Logged)
28 April, 2017 20:40
Too important a game, plus its on Sky, to have some of the dross we have experienced this season

HMRH (IP Logged)
30 April, 2017 07:58
Doncaster had a meeting with Ref Chief this week as they were unhappy about the way our last game there was refereed. Standing off the ruck and Jebb "shadowing" their player out of the way. TMO this week of course

bisach (IP Logged)
30 April, 2017 19:14
I wonder if they complained about their constant rolling forward several times after most times they'd been tackled today.

Shawshank (IP Logged)
30 April, 2017 19:21
Thought Luke had a decent game.

Many refs would have awarded a penalty against the Donny retreating scrum in the second half, but on both occasions we had clean ball and were going forward so fast we lost control of the ball.

Finno (IP Logged)
30 April, 2017 19:22
I thought he had an excellent game also!!

Paul_D (IP Logged)
30 April, 2017 21:25
Luke is a great ref. I thought he was fair and consistent today and communicated really well with the tmo decisions considering there was no screen.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net