rugbyunion
Latest News:

Teams up
Ozzy3213 (IP Logged)
28 April, 2017 11:57
London Irish: 15 Tommy Bell, 14 Alex Lewington, 13 Aseli Tikoirotuma*, 12 Fergus Mulchrone, 11 Joe Cokanasiga, 10 James Marshall, 9 Brendan McKibbin, 1 Danny Hobbs-Awoyemi, 2 David Paice*, 3 Ben Franks*, 4 Sebastian De Chaves, 5 Jebb Sinclair*, 6 Mike Coman, 7 Blair Cowan*, 8 Ofisa Treviranus*

Replacements: 16 Dave Porecki, 17 Tom Court*, 18 Ollie Hoskins, 19 George Robson, 20 Conor Gilsenan, 21 Scott Steele, 22 Greig Tonks*

Re: Teams up
ardoyneirish (IP Logged)
28 April, 2017 12:00
Cracking side...

DrV'sHairyCraic (IP Logged)
28 April, 2017 12:05

Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
28 April, 2017 12:16
Credit to all the coaching (the oft-maligned rotation...) and back room staff that all our key players are fit and ready to go for the first game of the play offs.

Obviously a much more forgiving environment and some luck involved, but makes a change from last season where we crippled by our injury list during crucial periods.

Irish 'Stoker (IP Logged)
28 April, 2017 12:49
Knights XV; 15) Paul Jarvis, 14) Dougie Flockhart, 13) Andy Bulumakau, 12) Lloyd Hayes, 11) Tyson Lewis, 10) Simon Humberstone, 9) Michael Heaney, 1) Richard List, 2) Ben Hunter, 3) Colin Quigley, 4) Matt Challinor, 5) Glen Young, 6) Alex Shaw, 7) Michael Hills, 8) Aaron Carpenter.

Replacements; 16) Jack Bergmanas, 17) Dave nelson, 18) WillGriff John, 19) Jarad Williams, 20) Mat Clark, 21) Sam Edgerley, 22) Dec Cusack.

Full article

Jamiepep1 (IP Logged)
28 April, 2017 13:51
expecting a 15-20 point cushion to bring back to the mad stad, then rotate a few bodies to protect them for the final.

Shawshank (IP Logged)
28 April, 2017 15:08
Seb is going to be a marked man in the line-out.

Surely Seb and Goatman are our best 2nd row combo...?

Ozzy3213 (IP Logged)
28 April, 2017 15:10
Possibly Shawshank, but in fairness Jebb has been excellent since returning to fitness. I suspect we will see Mike Coman and Blair used a fair bit in the lineout.

Shawshank (IP Logged)
28 April, 2017 15:47
Ozzy - agreed that Blair can be a useful lineout operator, but I'm not sure I've ever seen 'Iron Mike' take a throw...(Sm100)

Bazzo (IP Logged)
28 April, 2017 17:40
Based on the games that I have seen, that selection is on merit. Jeb has been really good since he has come back and Tonks is worthy of his place in the 22. Ferg gives us a solid defence platform. Marshall back, Bell to kick, Lewy getting better every game and a new young England international. Heading in the right direction for me. Just need to win now.

Hugo.LI (IP Logged)
28 April, 2017 18:38
Yep that's our strongest team bar Williams, jebb has been great since the Injury in fact everyone in general has vern in good form of late so hopefully we can get a good win

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net

London Irish Poll

What do you think of this poll?

See results > Submit >>