rugbyunion
Latest News:

Playoff Final dates
wanderson90 (IP Logged)
01 May, 2017 22:37
Does anyone know what dates the finals are? Can't seem to find them anywhere.

Re: Playoff Final dates
dooj106 (IP Logged)
01 May, 2017 22:51
Wed 17th May and 24th May

baldstumpy (IP Logged)
02 May, 2017 09:50
Really How do they expect fans to go to the away legs, most of them have work commitments

HMRH (IP Logged)
02 May, 2017 10:40
Football teams manage to take huge away support mid week?

CharlieG (IP Logged)
02 May, 2017 11:07
Quote:
baldstumpy
Really How do they expect fans to go to the away legs, most of them have work commitments

I think you miss-typed that, and it should have read something like:

Quote:
How do you expect Sky to televise something as unimportant as the championship final when they have more important stuff such as footy to fill the weekend schedules?

Johnswlondon (IP Logged)
02 May, 2017 11:30
well luckily I have an office in Leeds that I really need to visit on the 17th May!

Old-nick (IP Logged)
02 May, 2017 11:52
Is the home leg definitely on the 24th?

HMRH (IP Logged)
02 May, 2017 11:58
Yes definitely 24/5

M51 (IP Logged)
02 May, 2017 12:35
Having trawled a number of web sites earlier (including Sky) I can only find "week commencing dates". Has there been an official release of the 17th and 24th or this information insider knowledge. I am loathe to make plans on unconfirmed information. My apologies if this reads a little rude and thanks for the heads up if correct.

Ajax Treesdown (IP Logged)
02 May, 2017 12:45
Lets win the play off semi final before planning a trip to the final.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net