Latest News:

Home leg of final, tickets
LLL (IP Logged)
06 May, 2017 20:02
Didn't take long for them to go on sale! Can't wait.👍🏻

Re: Home leg of final, tickets
Ozzy3213 (IP Logged)
06 May, 2017 20:14
Fantastic that the club is doing the tickets so cheap. Cheapest adult ticket for the away leg is £20 = £1.50 booking fee. I've just got my ticket for the home leg for £7.

Hugo.LI (IP Logged)
06 May, 2017 21:25
Yep great to see so many people already getting tickets, hopefully a good crowd!

norg2072 (IP Logged)
07 May, 2017 07:51
And our reserved seat tickets were only £10 and £6 for a student....17 days and counting we can't wait !!

waltham (IP Logged)
07 May, 2017 09:08
Presumably the club have a plan to sell '000's of tickets at a tenner..everyone we spoke to was really surprised at how cheap they are...I was expecting at least £20 and would have been happy to pay that..

mulledwinemarie (IP Logged)
07 May, 2017 09:23
IF it was possible to buy extra tickets and fill your cars with friends/neighbours/bloke down the pub/chippy or train..................as they are so cheap - maybe that would be fantastic.

I have looked at flights to come back for the game but TOO DEAR.........but happy to buy some tickets and give them away............PM ME

MWM

GLORY GLORY LONDON IRISH - and loving it......

well I used to ...............

Redrock (IP Logged)
07 May, 2017 10:28
Only brought one ticket myself as I'm a Billy no mates

Derby Irish Fan (IP Logged)
07 May, 2017 12:31
Ahh bedrock on the night no one is without mates as we will be one wild family

07 May, 2017 12:32
Ahhh meant red rock

b.q.f.m (IP Logged)
07 May, 2017 13:50
You are never alone at a rugby match. smiling smiley

HMRH (IP Logged)
08 May, 2017 10:04
Quite a waitbon the phone but staff as helpful as ever - 8 tickets for £76 - what a bargain

Stevie J (IP Logged)
08 May, 2017 11:30
Reading Playoff Tickets go on sale today hence the wait.

"Well done, is better than well said."
Benjamin Franklin, 1706 - 1790

RodB (IP Logged)
08 May, 2017 12:09
Only had to wait 3 mins. Another 3 for the party. ☺

Paul_D (IP Logged)
08 May, 2017 12:19
Just booked our 3 tickets. Got through on the first ring!

JamesC (IP Logged)
08 May, 2017 23:03
2 tix booked - many thanks to Clive & Sandy for sorting this out - just need to remember to give them a crisp twenty at the shirt sponsor evening tomorrow.

Does anyone know if car passes are valid for this match ?

JamesC (IP Logged)
08 May, 2017 23:04
to answer my own question:

Since it's an evening game, car park passes are reduced to £5 to make your transport easier. Season car park passes are valid for the game.

harristocratt (IP Logged)
09 May, 2017 12:03
Ticket purchased. Seven pounds well spent.

JDH (IP Logged)
10 May, 2017 12:50
Hi, do you have to book parking or can you just get a space on arrival? Cheers

Griff (IP Logged)
10 May, 2017 13:00
Parking at the ground is £8 and available on a first-come-first-served basis. There's usually space on a weekend - not sure what a Wednesday will be like. I'd have thought you'd be fine.

Outside that most matchdays we use nearby businesses for parking - not sure if that'll happen on a weekday.

You'll get parked somewhere, though. I have a permit (which I'm assuming will be valid) but only because I bring a drum and parking away from the stadium is a bit of a pain.

JDH (IP Logged)
10 May, 2017 14:15
Expect we will be there early so hopefully will get a space. Cheers

Stevie J (IP Logged)
10 May, 2017 16:05
As above Griff from JamesC;

Seasonal Parking Passes will be valid for the Final.
For all others, Parking is only £5 for the Final at the MadStad Car Park.

"Well done, is better than well said."
Benjamin Franklin, 1706 - 1790

Foggy-Balla (IP Logged)
11 May, 2017 08:07
Slightly disappointed that, having bought our tickets by phone on the way home from the game at £10 each & £1 for children that we have now had an offer via our Grassroots Club to buy at £5 each (not sure how much for the nippers).

Not going to quibble for the sake of £10, mind, but BRIAN SMITH MUST GO!

Faugh-a-Ballagh!

"Our prayer is 'God save Ireland' and pour blessings on her name!"

Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

MattM (IP Logged)
11 May, 2017 08:44
Quote:
Foggy-Balla
Slightly disappointed that, having bought our tickets by phone on the way home from the game at £10 each & £1 for children that we have now had an offer via our Grassroots Club to buy at £5 each (not sure how much for the nippers).
Not going to quibble for the sake of £10, mind, but BRIAN SMITH MUST GO!

I think the £5 tickets are non-allocated seats.

Sponsoring Matt Kouris for the 2016/17 season.

Usually found tweeting gibberish (via @MattMerritt)

frank2u (IP Logged)
11 May, 2017 12:13
are there more tickets to go on sale later, when st holders have had their chance to buy their seats?

that seemed to happen last Saturday, I bought early for that one, in a very full stadium, then found loads of spaces became available on the Monday before the game.

any advice welcome, I'd like to attend but need seats together & not in the corners
cheers in advance (Sm128)

Ecksile (IP Logged)
11 May, 2017 12:39
I believe the remaining seats, once season ticket holders have taken their own seats, become available on 16th

HMRH (IP Logged)
11 May, 2017 14:25
Why wouldn't you buy now for a tenner a go? Removes any concerns

11 May, 2017 17:14
What are sales like? Will there be a decent crowd?

Royalsfan (IP Logged)
11 May, 2017 17:37
Was in the TO a couple of days ago and it seems likely to be about the same size crowd as for the semi.
Bit surprised but I guess a combination of factors (unfamiliar midweek timing, school exam season, local based fans a bit disgruntled, overshadowed by the football for general sports fans) probably means there is a restricted pool of people to sell to.

HMRH (IP Logged)
11 May, 2017 21:34
Why are local based fans a bit disgruntled? I'm not

Paul_D (IP Logged)
11 May, 2017 22:07
Looking on the ticketing web site it already looks to me like a much better turn out than the semi final. G5, G6, G7 & G8 are almost completely sold out as is GU8. The only stands showing good availability are the far corners.

waltham (IP Logged)
11 May, 2017 22:18
FFS if we can't double the average attendance at a tenner for a final then we're doomed! Just don't tell-em Pike!

Royalsfan (IP Logged)
12 May, 2017 07:14
I know several who feel the club have abandoned them so why should they bother turning up any more. I'm not agreeing, but for some it's a factor. I doubt the reverse applies - are there people in London who stopped watching but because Irish are moving are travelling to Reading to support ?

12 May, 2017 07:45
I think the answer is is to fill every seat in your car for this game. Tickets are reduced so bring everyone!

HMRH (IP Logged)
12 May, 2017 11:03
Really? People no longer come to games because the club are planning on moving to Brentford in 2 years time? Wow

12 May, 2017 11:24
Some of the statements on here truly astonish me, its a Wednesday night, some locals are disgruntled, some feel abandoned, tickets are to dear or to cheap. I will be driving up to Leeds and down to Reading for the games so locals I am sure you can make a little effort and get to the ground at least to support the team.

echidna (IP Logged)
12 May, 2017 14:01
Anybody managed to get through to the TO today via phone? Had to give up earlier after 15 mins, now on 9 and counting. (Sm102)

Foggy-Balla (IP Logged)
12 May, 2017 14:05
It's a work/school night, DIF, so one of our four tickets has been bought but won't be used as we can't find a child to come too who will be allowed out late. Could it also be that people are waiting a bit to buy? We were warned the Reading Ticket Office would be busy because of their playoff sales.

Good for you being able to go to Leeds & Reading, but I am at a work event (booked up before Christmas) for the Leeds game. Guess I'm not a TRUE SUPPORTER (TM) (Sm14)

Faugh-a-Ballagh!

"Our prayer is 'God save Ireland' and pour blessings on her name!"

Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

Henry Ford (IP Logged)
12 May, 2017 14:28
If we can't get a big crowd for a final, where we have a great chance of picking up some silverware and the ticket prices are rock bottom, then it really is disappointing.

12 May, 2017 14:28
FB understand its a Wednesday night and we know the fans come last when TV is involved as it impacts on parents and is understandable if they can not make it, what gets me is when people could but come up with reasons not to go, but hopefully as many who can will do.

RodB (IP Logged)
12 May, 2017 15:12
Perhaps the truly uncommitted are waiting for the outcome of the 1st leg before deciding 🤔🤔

frwatty (IP Logged)
12 May, 2017 15:35
COYI..
I live in korea (south) and (a little fortuitously) managed 2 games in last 2 months including 2nd leg of semi.
Prices are great. Team are playing well. Promotion is so close. Spend a few pounds and get behind the team

baldstumpy (IP Logged)
15 May, 2017 22:19
I will try too come too the Madstad on the 24th However I have a work/new job related Driving assessment sometime that day first so I may not make it.(Sm81)

frank2u (IP Logged)
15 May, 2017 22:51
will you st holders get on & book your tickets, pleeeeese!

clubs extended your booking period to tomorrow evening; gokw???

...I'm waiting for your seats :¬)

frank2u (IP Logged)
16 May, 2017 18:57
seats now available open sale, I have some good ones at back of g7, thank you :¬)

stand seems to be filling nicely!
still multiple good seats for sale but they're spread fairly thinly across the west & I would expect a near full stand by next wednesday

(Sm160)

16 May, 2017 21:05
I think they'll probably open up the south or north tomorrow. Tickets selling well.

SimonW (IP Logged)
16 May, 2017 21:50
Surprised how many didn't take up their seats. If things pan out favourably for us over the next week will we need the east stand next year?

16 May, 2017 23:23
I don't know. I think the Championship (with all due respect to it) has done lasting damage to our fan base...

Shropshire Hugh (IP Logged)
17 May, 2017 17:57
Only £17 tickets available now.

Live in West Wales, work in England, supporting Scotland and London Irish

baldstumpy (IP Logged)
18 May, 2017 11:56
Ticket arrived today for Wednesday night but no parking ticket ordered same time. Phoned ticket office to be told Parking tickets sent separately so 2 first class stamps and envelopes used what a waste of resources and money

CharlieG (IP Logged)
18 May, 2017 12:06
Quote:
baldstumpy
Ticket arrived today for Wednesday night but no parking ticket ordered same time. Phoned ticket office to be told Parking tickets sent separately so 2 first class stamps and envelopes used what a waste of resources and money

The same thing happened to me some time ago - ordered match and parking tickets at the same time, posted separately.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net

London Irish Poll

What do you think of this poll?

See results > Submit >>