rugbyunion
Latest News:

Admin done
Griff (IP Logged)
08 May, 2017 08:44
So the final fixtures are now up - I hope nobody minded my inability to tempt fate.

The prediction league is updated (someone is going to have to get one of the finals' scores correct to catch exile99 I think) and the new fixtures added - don't forget to make your predictions (I managed to miss the away semi...).

We have a bit of an issue in that we've kind of let the ball drop on MotM polls. I'll have to work out how to sort that since it's what we use for player of the season... Any ideas welcome.

Re: Admin done
Paul_D (IP Logged)
08 May, 2017 08:51
Quote:
Griff

We have a bit of an issue in that we've kind of let the ball drop on MotM polls. I'll have to work out how to sort that since it's what we use for player of the season... Any ideas welcome.

Could you look back over the previous MOTM threads and count up the votes in the posts perhaps?

Re: Admin done
MickeyMouse (IP Logged)
10 May, 2017 14:31
I'm working on the MotM threads. I've got two out of the three Doncaster games, but have got the order wrong so will have to try again.

Rotherham is up, looking for more. Will include YouTube clips to refresh people's heads!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net