rugbyunion
Latest News:

Membership renewals
DrV'sHairyCraic (IP Logged)
17 May, 2017 09:55
Just had an email telling me that there's a price freeze on renewals even if we go up.

Other key points are:
East to re-open upon promotion (else just the West)
Unreserved option in East
No mention of LDH or USA game "A match ticket to 11 Premiership Rugby home games, ..."
Optional discount if we stay down to compensate for 2 less games
25% off of additional match ticket purchases

I have to say that after feeling a bit conned with this years pricing, I find that pretty good!

Re: Membership renewals
Griff (IP Logged)
17 May, 2017 09:57
Yes, I was about to post the same. Seems like a good deal, well done Irish.

Now get us back in the Prem!

orsoncart (IP Logged)
17 May, 2017 10:00
Damn good deal and a decent bit of reward for those who renewed in spite of relegation

Good on the club

Stevie J (IP Logged)
17 May, 2017 10:14
Agreed its a great deal - now to scramble for my old East Stand seats!

As far as I know next year any USA game will be Newcastle v Saracens and take place earlier in the season (unlike our trip during Six Nations) so more high profile Internationals will be playing. So no NY game.

I don't know about the London Double Header but if we believe Richmond Council it will be happening on Saturday September 2nd again; [www.richmond.gov.uk]

"Well done, is better than well said."
Benjamin Franklin, 1706 - 1790

orsoncart (IP Logged)
17 May, 2017 10:22
Quote:
Stevie J

I don't know about the London Double Header but if we believe Richmond Council it will be happening on Saturday September 2nd again; [www.richmond.gov.uk]

Oh you've just ruined my day, I'd forgotten about the LDH

Old-nick (IP Logged)
17 May, 2017 11:40
I hope I will be able to reclaim my East stand seats. That should be the first option for any former Easr stand members, we cooperated and moved to the West now the club should make it very easy to return to our seats in the a East.

Stevie J (IP Logged)
17 May, 2017 11:59
Quote:
Old-nick
I hope I will be able to reclaim my East stand seats. That should be the first option for any former Easr stand members, we cooperated and moved to the West now the club should make it very easy to return to our seats in the a East.

I've already done it this morning, just call the ticket office with the location in the East.

"Well done, is better than well said."
Benjamin Franklin, 1706 - 1790

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
17 May, 2017 12:36
I will return to the east with the dream that all the LI people around me will be there as well.

Bohemiansingles@yahoo.com
631-563-9892

exile99 (IP Logged)
17 May, 2017 13:32
Just walked up to the MadStad in the rain and - subject to a successful result in the pray-off final matches - regained our seats in the East.

I've given provisional notice to the butler and ordered some new sunglasses and some Factor 50.

Looking forward to a less formal atmosphere in our old seats.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net

London Irish Poll

What do you think of this poll?

See results > Submit >>