rugbyunion
Latest News:

Kibbo yelllow card?
Jonny_C (IP Logged)
17 May, 2017 23:17
A couple of reports, BBC and Yorks evening post had Brendan off with a yellow card. I must have been so sober I missed it.
Did he get a yellow?

Re: Kibbo yelllow card?
Paul_D (IP Logged)
17 May, 2017 23:22
No yellow that I saw. LI Facebook post strangely says B McK got a yellow so I guess that's where they're getting it from. He was subbed for Steele.

Hugo.LI (IP Logged)
17 May, 2017 23:46
Was a yellow apparently not sure what for

Caimh (IP Logged)
18 May, 2017 02:02
Nope, there was confusion as we thought mckibbin had been carded mistakenly for Jimmy Marshall - it was actually just the substitution. Glad to see it wasn't just us in the stand who were confused!

Foggy-Balla (IP Logged)
18 May, 2017 03:55
If only there was some kind of way referees could let supporters know what was going on. Perhaps they could learn semaphore & hold a flag in each hand, or carry a couple of lamps & learn Morse code?

That would make as much sense as a lot of what's coming out of the RFU, sorry England Rugby, at the moment!

Faugh-a-Ballagh!

"Our prayer is 'God save Ireland' and pour blessings on her name!"

Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

RodB (IP Logged)
18 May, 2017 07:52
Its in the BBC report too, but they're not renowned for their accuracy when covering rugby😕

tomthepom (IP Logged)
18 May, 2017 08:05
Quote:
Foggy-Balla
If only there was some kind of way referees could let supporters know what was going on.

how about brightly coloured cards to be shown by the referee when players are a) sin-binned or b) sent off? in games where no cards are shown, such as last night's, the match continues with the full complement of 30 players. is anyone suggesting that jp doyle brandished a card at any stage, or did those responsible for the reports just assume (even tho' you never should) that the player walking off had been carded. 'Kibbo' didn't even make the block, did he?

HMRH (IP Logged)
18 May, 2017 08:29
As an aside I thought Tiks was a little fortunate not to have. 10 min break after his "tackle" round the mouth

CharlieG (IP Logged)
18 May, 2017 10:33
The commentary on BBC Radio Berks and the report in this morning's Telegraph both said he had a yellow card. However, Radio Berks also said that Steele came on when the yellow was given - which I thought was a bit odd - unless he (and Steele) have suddenly been promoted to the front row.

Pity noone bothered to count the players.

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
18 May, 2017 10:44
There seems to be a lot of fake news about this game, makes me wonder if anyone really watched it.

Bohemiansingles@yahoo.com
631-563-9892

Paul_D (IP Logged)
18 May, 2017 10:49
Match report on the offy now. No mention of a yellow for McK.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net