rugbyunion
Latest News:

Poll: The missing polls
Griff (IP Logged)
13 June, 2017 16:33

What to do about the end-of-season polls?

Accept Griff's suggestions
Accept all but Yorkshire Carnegie (24th May) - poll for that one
Reject suggestions - poll them all
Other - comment below

You must be logged in to vote.

36 Votes

Show results

Please read the article for explanation.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2017 12:59 by Craic Admin.

Re: Poll: The missing polls
Shawshank (IP Logged)
14 June, 2017 07:35
Can't believe anyone is voting for anything other than 1, which would result in Griff having to do yet more admin...

I'm sure that I speak for most in saying that I really appreciate all the hard work that Griff has put into the site over the years, and your suggested plan for MOTM seems very sensible.

Griff (IP Logged)
14 June, 2017 09:55
That's very kind Shawshank but this is very much a free vote. If people agree that's great but it's not much hassle for me to put the polls up. I was mostly determining voter-fatigue. I folks are mostly up for a load of votes then it will be so.

MickeyMouse (IP Logged)
14 June, 2017 10:34
Well, my work commitments and holiday are over and I have a bit more time than I had earlier this year, although I notice the season is now over.

It may be self-serving as it means less work, but I've voted for Griff's suggestion too! Thank you Griff that must have taken quite some time to collect

Jon_r43 (IP Logged)
14 June, 2017 13:14
There is no way I would remember the games in enough detail than to look at the nominations and vote for any player I has nominated so thanks for saving me that job Griff!

BcSRob (IP Logged)
19 June, 2017 20:04
As an irregular participant in this site but regular reader I would like to add my thanks to Griff for all he does for this. It is so obvious that without Griff (and other subsidiary helpers) we would not have the site that we do have. So thanks to all.

Rob

21 June, 2017 15:42
Can I take this opportunity to say that I love Griff. Is he still single?

Griff (IP Logged)
03 July, 2017 13:00
Many thanks folks, I'll call this a result with 75+% going with my reading of the situation. The MotM awards have been updated... and a new poll rises!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net