rugbyunion
Latest News:

When do we get promoted?
LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
23 June, 2017 23:32
We are still in the Championship on this Network, I need to feel the premiership vibe, it seem to happen a lot quicker when we were demoted.

Bohemiansingles@yahoo.com
631-563-9892

Re: When do we get promoted?
Fursa (IP Logged)
25 June, 2017 11:26
I would imagine on July 1

Finno (IP Logged)
25 June, 2017 16:58
Quote:
LI Bohemian
We are still in the Championship on this Network, I need to feel the premiership vibe, it seem to happen a lot quicker when we were demoted.

Funny that, I remember the same also. By the time I got back from the Ricoh, that evening, they'd dumped us!!!

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
30 June, 2017 07:16
I am pretty sure that in previous years Sportnetwork have made the change to the drop-down list as soon as promotion has been confirmed. If for some reason they have decided to make the change at the end of the season, that is today. I suggest one of your mods emails the admins at Sportnetwork to prod them along if you are still relegated tomorrow.

Foggy-Balla (IP Logged)
30 June, 2017 08:24
See it's not just everyone else has it in for us, it's Sportnetwork too (Sm14)

Faugh-a-Ballagh!

"Our prayer is 'God save Ireland' and pour blessings on her name!"

Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

bisach (IP Logged)
30 June, 2017 14:42
We'll probably get promoted when there's a new named sponsor instead of "Aviva". There are 12 in the "Aviva Premiership" dropdown who shouldn't be there at the moment.

CharlieG (IP Logged)
01 July, 2017 08:42
Quote:
Monkey1
I am pretty sure that in previous years Sportnetwork have made the change to the drop-down list as soon as promotion has been confirmed. If for some reason they have decided to make the change at the end of the season, that is today. I suggest one of your mods emails the admins at Sportnetwork to prod them along if you are still relegated tomorrow.

Well it's now 1st July, and we're still in the Championship. Perhaps someone could contact Sportnetwork.

Alphacat (IP Logged)
01 July, 2017 23:52
What if promotion was just a collective dream, and only Sportnetwork knows the truth... (Sm132)

norg2072 (IP Logged)
02 July, 2017 13:06
If you look on the BBC we have disappeared from the Championship with Yorkshire at the top, and we don't appear in the Premiership either! Hopefully it will all correct itself after the draw on 7th.

exile99 (IP Logged)
13 July, 2017 13:05
The BBC seem to have forgotten about us. An interview with Tom Coventry (anyone remember him?) is one of the items on "our"page [www.bbc.com]

Brissol still appear to be in the Prem too [www.bbc.com] but not us

Bazzo (IP Logged)
13 July, 2017 17:28
Does anyone really care if we are on the right BBC page or promoted on rugby network page?

Very little to worry about if that bothers you

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
14 July, 2017 00:21
Quote:
Bazzo
Does anyone really care if we are on the right BBC page or promoted on rugby network page?
Very little to worry about if that bothers you

Yes, yes

Yes,

Bohemiansingles@yahoo.com
631-563-9892

HMRH (IP Logged)
14 July, 2017 10:05
All sorted so let's complain about something else now

Finno (IP Logged)
14 July, 2017 12:17
Quote:
HMRH
All sorted so let's complain about something else now

The new kit will be out soon, that'll keep us going until the season starts....no problem!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net