Cill Dara (IP Logged)
24 June, 2017 09:23
Well that was exciting!

Lions! Lions! Lions!

Prisco stripe Hibernico

Re: First Test
Cill Dara (IP Logged)
24 June, 2017 10:37
Not a happy bunny. That Test ran away from us!

Prisco stripe Hibernico

24 June, 2017 10:40
Thoroughly enjoyed watching, great tempo and great atmosphere - just a shame about the result. I believe we can improve but we have a lot of work to do. Liam Williams played well. Would give MoTM to Barrett solid performance for the ABs.

bisach (IP Logged)
24 June, 2017 11:29
First test but second best. Including the officials.

They missed a lot, including neck rolls, knock ons and offsides. Seemed to be watching the play as opposed to watching for laws infringements.

Cill Dara (IP Logged)
24 June, 2017 12:01
You are not wrong there Bill!

Prisco stripe Hibernico

Saz's old man (IP Logged)
24 June, 2017 12:38
AB's, have mastered the art of lazy runners...that was so evident at start of 2nd half with the Lions on attack 5mts from Ab line and all of a sudden 2/3 strolling back..give away a pen instead of a try.
They were more clinical and constantly making inroads into lions territory, whereas the lions big ball carriers seem to seldom get over the gain line..

M51 (IP Logged)
24 June, 2017 20:07
The Lions played well, but the ABs were awesome. Their close quarter passing was superb, at times I lost track of the ball. Given that officiating is never perfect, I thought they (the officials) did well. If the Lions can reduce the penalty count and score when in the five metre zone then we might stand a chance. Cmon the Lions...

RugbyMarvel (IP Logged)
29 June, 2017 08:36
I have briefly written up my views here regarding 2nd Test Side;

[rugbymarvel.wordpress.com]

Jones must have some seriously risque pictures of Gatland, otherwise how is he still holding onto his test place.

Rugby Marvel called the Sexton/Farrell axis, but lets see if it now works...

Please comment with your views, like if you like it and follow if you want to read more!

RM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net

London Irish Poll

What do you think of this poll?

See results > Submit >>