rugbyunion
Latest News:

Lions viewing in the Paddington -> St John's Wood area?
Griff (IP Logged)
03 July, 2017 09:15
So, obviously, I want to see the final Lions test on Saturday but I've got tickets for the 3rd day at Lord's so ordinarily I'd be traveling when the game is on. I can always watch it on a phone/tablet (assuming I can get phone signal) but I was wondering if anyone knew a pub that'll be showing the game en-route.

Looking at Google Maps I see there are a few pubs but they all seem a bit gastro to be showing the game.

I have checked with Lord's but sadly they can't show it on their big screens or on the concourse because of noise concerns.

Anyone know anywhere in the area? Thanks!

Re: Lions viewing in the Paddington -> St John's Wood area?
Florida (IP Logged)
03 July, 2017 09:54
According to Matchpint (great app) the Leinster Arms are showing the game. They're about a ten minute walk from Paddington station.

Re: Lions viewing in the Paddington -> St John's Wood area?
Stevie J (IP Logged)
03 July, 2017 09:56
Griff I used to work in the area. Certainly a couple of these might have it on but as ever best to contact;

- Grand Union Paddington (by the Basin development)
- The Royal Exchange (Sale Street)

"Well done, is better than well said."
Benjamin Franklin, 1706 - 1790

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net