Latest News:

Welcome back
Stopsy (IP Logged)
06 July, 2017 14:19
You have been missed.

Re: Welcome back
Griff (IP Logged)
06 July, 2017 14:20
Cheers, guess that answers this thread...

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
06 July, 2017 17:24
No more scrolling down to get back to our page. Lazy? Why yes!

Bohemiansingles@yahoo.com
631-563-9892

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
06 July, 2017 18:35
I emailed Dave Picken at Sportnetwork for you after lunch, wasn't difficult.

Welcome back, you have been missed.

Chris1850 (IP Logged)
07 July, 2017 08:33
Echo the above thoughts. Welcome back and look forward to seeing you at the AJ Bell again

Griff (IP Logged)
07 July, 2017 09:50
Cheers Monkey1, I was actually using it as an exercise to see how much attention SN are paying these days (hint: it's not very much...)

For me the only people who will use the drop-down are existing users and since they know where we'd be it wasn't costing us hits. I can't prove that since the SN visiting stats are complete junk these days.

exile_pete (IP Logged)
07 July, 2017 22:34
We're still absent from the English Prem list on the Auntie Beeb website & app sad smiley
Can we get our licence fee back? winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net

London Irish Poll

What do you think of this poll?

See results > Submit >>