rugbyunion
Latest News:

Third Lions Test
Cill Dara (IP Logged)
08 July, 2017 09:57
I can't believe there has been no comment on this forum.

Are we, Exeter?

LIONS, LIONS, LIONS, LIONS!

Prisco stripe Hibernico

Re: Third Lions Test
DrV'sHairyCraic (IP Logged)
08 July, 2017 10:02
We're too busy watching

Cill Dara (IP Logged)
08 July, 2017 10:31
Fair play!

Unbelievable performance by the Lions!

I have forget the quote, but I am not looking for my sister!

Prisco stripe Hibernico

Shawshank (IP Logged)
08 July, 2017 11:30
Nah, to me that felt like a win, having been behind for most of the game and watching the AB's butcher a fair few tries.

Jon Davies and Maro both immense.

Maku redeemed, another great game from Furlong and CJ Stander showed that he should have got more game time.

But in truth, if AB's had a proper kicker we would have lost 3-0...

And great call from Romain at the end, showed great empathy for the game.(Sm128)

HMRH (IP Logged)
08 July, 2017 12:03
Been here for all three and Davies sensational throughout- really impressed us

cjm. (IP Logged)
08 July, 2017 16:16
Thought it was a@#$%&call by Poite at the end ( he caught the ball fgs ). Penalty every other game apart from this one for some reason.

TAFKA hH (IP Logged)
09 July, 2017 07:37
I think that refs have some room for judgement calls on accidental offside. He said something like "we do a deal" I reckon it was because it was a really close call on being a penalty the other way for the challenge in the air. Anyway, doesn't matter. The scor is in the papers, and it ain't gonna change!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net