rugbyunion
Latest News:

New MB header
Griff (IP Logged)
13 July, 2017 14:41
Most people won't notice and if you're reading the mobile site you won't see a difference at all (and can stop reading now unless you're interested) but I've been playing with the header at the top of the MB.

The main change is that if you hover over a fixture date in the calendar you'll load that fixture into the quote box until you move the mouse over the little "x". This has allowed me to put opposition links into the box so you can easily get to opposition websites.

I've put a minimal set of links - if you know of links relevant to other clubs do shout them up and I'll try and add them.

The other change is I can now put it provisional fixtures so you can see the date range for that fixture which I hope helps when planning your life. If you hadn't noticed I had to have a specific date and time before in order to put the fixture into the calendar.

There's probably a load of bugs - despite looking similar it's almost been completely re-written and it now uses jQuery instead of simply using CSS. I've not tested it on any browser except Opera so please raise any problems (and tell me the set-up you use).

Comments always welcome.

Re: New MB header
Griff (IP Logged)
13 July, 2017 14:43
Oh, and if anyone finds if the AW is happening and can find the fixtures can you point them out please? Thanks.

Irish 'Stoker (IP Logged)
13 July, 2017 15:07
Griff, Falcons have them here [m.rugbynetwork.net]

No warranty implied or given

bisach (IP Logged)
13 July, 2017 15:22
The offy site now has our double header game kicking off at 16:45, not 16:30

exile99 (IP Logged)
14 July, 2017 09:18
Looks good Griff.

I mostly use the mobile site (even on my desktop system) as it is less cluttered and has fewer adverts / videos. This feature makes the full site a lot more useful.

mulledwinemarie (IP Logged)
15 July, 2017 12:16
Tory but I do not see the calendar?,

MWM

GLORY GLORY LONDON IRISH - and loving it......

well I used to ...............

Griff (IP Logged)
17 July, 2017 08:35
Tory? The calendar is where it's always been - top right of the message board list.

Cill Dara (IP Logged)
17 July, 2017 09:01
I have not seen the “quote of the day” or the “Calendar” for quite some time now.

This is on Firefox and IE at home and on IE at work. At home I have an Adblocker on Firefox, but not IE and the work PC has a poor adblocker on it.

I suppose if I am online I can always look elsewhere for the information.

Prisco stripe Hibernico

Griff (IP Logged)
17 July, 2017 09:31
So the boxes show but they're empty? Or the boxes don't show at all. If it's the former you've most likely got JavaScript turned off. If it's the latter then you're probably looking at the mobile version of the site.

DrV'sHairyCraic (IP Logged)
17 July, 2017 09:40
Don't forget that the calendar only shows on the listings page, not on individual thread pages like this one

Cill Dara (IP Logged)
17 July, 2017 11:05
Boxes show as per normal, just blank. It seems odd that it just stopped working. I will check when I get home, thanks.

Prisco stripe Hibernico

mulledwinemarie (IP Logged)
18 July, 2017 21:49
Sorry just home and checked thread....nothing whilst using IPad. .all ok on laptop

MWM

GLORY GLORY LONDON IRISH - and loving it......

well I used to ...............

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net