rugbyunion
Latest News:

Charlie Hodgson
05 August, 2017 08:55
Welcome to London Irish. New kicking coach. Really pleased with that. [www.london-irish.com]

Re: Charlie Hodgson
olw131 (IP Logged)
05 August, 2017 09:10
Now THAT'S a signing

Shawshank (IP Logged)
05 August, 2017 09:21
Wow!

You would imagine that the best attacking 10 in Northern Hemisphere rugby in the last 15 years will also contribute considerably to our backs play.

Possibly the best signing this year.

thumbs down

nimblehippo (IP Logged)
05 August, 2017 09:33
Love this - hope he'll be doing a bit more than just coaching kicking, but probably not defence coaching!

Challow (IP Logged)
05 August, 2017 09:59
Hope he brings his boots!

Ecksile (IP Logged)
05 August, 2017 12:46
Some more on his own site can be found here

RodB (IP Logged)
05 August, 2017 14:40
One of the best timed flat passes in the game too. Hope he can impart some of that skill too

tatthecraic2 (IP Logged)
05 August, 2017 14:47
Anything he can give to London Irish will be just what we need. Kicking prowess, game management, passing. Tackl-... OK maybe not tackling.

I rated him very highly as a player. Very good all rounder. He was a B&I lion in 2001 or 2005 wasn't he?

M51 (IP Logged)
05 August, 2017 15:15
While I am not a great wordsmith or writer on forums, the thought of the great Charlie Hodgson at Irish is indeed magic and I had to write something. I just wish Charlie was still in his prime and playing as he was vastly underrated (IMHO). Having to live in the shadow of JW made it very hard for him to get more England caps.
So Charlie welcome to London Irish.

Bazzo (IP Logged)
05 August, 2017 15:37
Very very good signing. Proven winner. Sarries connections in Irish? The more people like this around the better. Really happy about that news.

Jon_r43 (IP Logged)
05 August, 2017 18:00
Apparently is a one day a week role starting Monday!

Steelman (IP Logged)
06 August, 2017 09:18
Can't call him Dodger....wot about Codger

Caimh (IP Logged)
06 August, 2017 19:03
Great signing of course but he is primarily the kicking coach.

SteveS (IP Logged)
07 August, 2017 10:49
Can remember he was one of the players who regularly found a way past the Doc's new fangled ideas on rush defence on the outside, no surprise the Doc wants him now

waltham (IP Logged)
08 August, 2017 19:06
Quote:
Ecksile
Some more on his own site can be found here

Not much info there...I could only see his auto-re-posting of the BBC headline

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net