rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Rugby Paper
turniphead (IP Logged)
20 August, 2017 17:46
Is there a national shortage or something today? I tried four different outlets today to get my usual Sunday morning reading material and nothing, anywhere.

Anyone else experience this problem or has my town decided that enough is enough and they won't be getting it in any more.

https://public.sn2.livefilestore.com/y1pbF7MepzeHRsTMq2BN6eLFopHfqOKjzqsLaGXCmPzr_xRAd47IL-adt8h_g7atZgWlAop9nh6QPeg7MRK8evkgg/Craic%20Signature.jpg?psid=1

Re: The Rugby Paper
sweetas (IP Logged)
20 August, 2017 17:57
None in Farnborough today either.

Exile_Dave (IP Logged)
20 August, 2017 18:18
Non in my local either.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

SirBurger (IP Logged)
20 August, 2017 18:35
I also couldn't find one anywhere.

HMRH (IP Logged)
20 August, 2017 18:36
I have a digital edition but on Twitter there was some printing problem so I think some distributors didn't receive any

turniphead (IP Logged)
20 August, 2017 19:10
Thanks HMRH. I'd looked on their website and couldn't see any sort of notice.

https://public.sn2.livefilestore.com/y1pbF7MepzeHRsTMq2BN6eLFopHfqOKjzqsLaGXCmPzr_xRAd47IL-adt8h_g7atZgWlAop9nh6QPeg7MRK8evkgg/Craic%20Signature.jpg?psid=1

MattM (IP Logged)
20 August, 2017 19:14
None in my area either. I'm sure they'll appear tomorrow, probably late to the distributors.

Sponsoring Ollie Hassell-Collins for the 2017/18 season.

Usually found tweeting gibberish (via @MattMerritt)

John H (IP Logged)
20 August, 2017 22:21
i couldn't get it either from Sainsburys where I usually get it from.

Ecksile (IP Logged)
21 August, 2017 06:11
Nowhere to be seen around Reading, resorted to one digital edition.

Wish I had't bothered, nothing other than more news that will rile the Championship teams

Finno (IP Logged)
21 August, 2017 06:13
Tried everywhere in Horsham yesterday to no avail, was thinking 'where have all these rugby supporters suddenly sprung from'?

Neale Harvey (IP Logged)
21 August, 2017 13:54
Nothing? Apart from a full page interview with Petrus. Problems at printers caused the distribution issue. Apologies.

DrV'sHairyCraic (IP Logged)
21 August, 2017 14:03
Thanks Neale. Somehow or other I missed that.

Exilesqueen (IP Logged)
21 August, 2017 14:22
Our local shop said they were getting supplies today, just been up there and still nothing has arrived, seems to be a uk wide issue, maybe we should get on line going forward

turniphead (IP Logged)
21 August, 2017 15:54
Quote:
Exilesqueen
Our local shop said they were getting supplies today, just been up there and still nothing has arrived, seems to be a uk wide issue, maybe we should get on line going forward

I did used to subscribe to the online edition but I actually quite like having a proper paper with a coffee on a Sunday morning. Looking at it on a tablet just didn't work for me especially as it always felt a bit clunky to navigate, particularly when using touch.

Finno (IP Logged)
21 August, 2017 17:43
Quote:
Finno
Tried everywhere in Horsham yesterday to no avail, was thinking 'where have all these rugby supporters suddenly sprung from'?

Got mine in Sainsburys today.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net